close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Buckmark: TacSol Traillite or Bullseye barrel?

Discussion in 'Rimfire Forum' started by Lindenwood, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Lindenwood

Lindenwood

Oct 27, 2011
    I just got a stainless camper 7 days ago and love it. I worked the trigger a bit the second day I had it. I have only shot 5 groups with my forearms resting my forearms on the bench, but am at a best of .95" at 25 yards.

I am starting to look into barrel upgrades, and am pretty settled on either a bullseye barrel or the aforementioned TacSol barrel, both 7.5". I would probably top it with a reflex sight as well. I am not particularly concerned about weight, and kindof prefer muzzle-heavy guns, but which barrel would you guys choose based on feel and potential for accuracy at longer ranges?

Thanks.

2. SDGlock23

SDGlock23 Glockoholic

I can say I do have a 5.5" Tactical Solutions barrel and it is very accurate and really (REALLY!!) makes the gun lighter and accuracy wise, it's darn good. Better than factory? I've never shot them side by side to find out, but it's plenty accurate it seems.

3. Lindenwood

Lindenwood

Oct 27, 2011
    Have you shot groups with it? Accuracy can be subjective sometimes :) .