Brought home an LCR

Discussion in 'The Snubbie Club' started by Two_Clicks, Aug 6, 2012.

1. I have never owned a wheel gun but have been shopping for a couple lately. My buddy recently picked up a 442 and talked me into getting a compact revolver. After some research I settled with the LCR. So far I love this thing it is the LCR in .38 +p OD green which makes it the little brother to my other carry an OD G23. Still waiting on my IWB holster but the Fobus paddle holster I grabbed with it has been working fine the past few days. Have only a handful of rounds through it but Im looking forward to a good range session after I install the XS night sight. I honestly can't believe how light the thing is. Not too much different than carrying my SOG multitool which is on my other hip

2. Loading...