close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Briefcase

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by OfficerChris, Dec 11, 2011.

1. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    Hi guys,

I am looking for a briefcase, doesnt matter if its a "tacticool" one like that

http://www.elitehero.com/servlet/the-157992/UNCLE-MIKE-NEW-Police/Detail

or a plain one.

Would prefer leather, even more a "used" look, not a shiny boring one. Brand is also not important, dont want to spend 200 on a gucci BS.
    Not more than 100$ if possible.

I like the Uncle Mikes because of the holster. I know its not good to have the gun stored in a bag that could get stolen, but its very unlikely that this happens where I am planning to use it (mostly at the station) - so no discussion please.

Just some nice briefcase advise would be great.

Thanks!

2. If brand is not important, I know some places where you can get "Gucci," "Prada," "D&G," "Burberry," etc... bags for $35 to $45 U.S. Maybe even $25 if you ask for a police discount. :whistling:

3. msu_grad_121

msu_grad_121 BOOSH

Sep 16, 2009
    NW Burbs
  4. rdrkt

rdrkt

Feb 28, 2005
    Md
  5. jwhite75

jwhite75 Gubmint Worker

Jan 6, 2009
    Dub V
  6. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Go to a second hand store and buy a used attache or briefcase. Find a holster you like and take them to a shoe repair store or a saddlemaker. They can put something together for you at minimal cost and if it gets banged up, no problem.

7. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    I like the size, but I guess I will go with the 5.11 rush bag in "double tab" color.

thats a good idea, but I guess here they arent used to sew briefcases and holsters together lol :rofl:

8. PinkoCommie

PinkoCommie Unusual Member

9. OfficerChris

OfficerChris L.A. fanboy

Jan 19, 2007
    Schnitzelhausen
    I do like those, but.... somehow I really like the double tap color and size of the 5.11 bag..