close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Brian's forum

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by rpgman, Oct 12, 2011.

1. rpgman

rpgman SCGLOCK

Jul 27, 2011
    Florence
    man, it was the first time I checked out Brian's reloading forum and those guys are really into finding just the right load for their gun and for their major and minor loads.

It wasn't the first time I've read Brian's forums, just the first time I ventured into the reloading forum.

In the .40 section, their using 185gr bullets with an OAL of 1.180 and sometime's 1.200, trying to find the right PF for the major and minor.

And, I thought it was tough just finding a decent accurate round for my G27 in 165gr staying under or around 1.130 OAL

Greg<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

2. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    LOL, yeah, for the competition shooter, Brian Enos forums is a GREAT place to hang out. The folks in the Dillon forum are also very helpful.

3. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    I think they get a little silly with some of the stuff, at least some of them do. Measuring things to the 0.001" of an inch in pistol ammo shot at close distance is, well, silly.

4. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    It's actually a great site. Just remember a lot of them are not using stock guns.

5. Hoser

Hoser Ninja

May 22, 2002
    Great place to pick up info. Sometimes too much.