close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Brethren It Is My Sad Duty...

Discussion in 'Freemason's Lodge' started by deputy tom, Nov 23, 2009.

1. to announce the passing of one of our Brothers.My wife's Uncle Chuck passed away last night after a long battle with cancer.He went thru Blue Lodge here in Pittsburgh (Carnegie Boro) Pa and Scottish Rite in Williamsport Pa.He was a great man,loving Husband,Father and Grand-Father.Amen,So Mote It Be.tom.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  2. grecco

grecco

Sep 12, 2004
    philadelphia pa
    Deputy Tom,
    I am sorry for you loss.
    I good man was called from labor.

3. Thank you Brother Grecco.He truely was a good man.One that I try to emmulate.Hopefully we will have a Masonic service Saturday evening.tom.

4. Well I just returned from a 600 mile round trip and we performed a Masonic Service for my wife's Uncle.All in attendance were P.M.s.The acting W.M. was a 20 something young man P.M. that knew our Uncle well.What a fine presentation.The family was impressed with the service.As was I.tom.

5. Mrs. VR

Mrs. VR Sharon, you will be missed.

May 18, 2004
    On the way to crazy
    I'm sorry for your loss. I am sure the funeral was a great comfort for all who loved him. :angel:

6. jetboatdriver

jetboatdriver CLM

Nov 11, 2005
    TEXAS
    Tom sorry to hear of your loss and the loss our fraternity suffered.

7. Yes Ma'am.It most certainly was comforting.tom.

8. Thank you Bro. JBD.tom.