close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Breaking news!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Gunnut 45/454, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Reported on Hanity show tonight! Info that the Saudi National (Student) first suspect in the Boston bombings is to be deported under National security reasons? Also reported Obamamoa had an EMERGENCY meeting with the Saudi Ambassador today!! Now let your minds take it in, now why would he be deported and then Barry go running to his handlers? Make's one wonder?:whistling: Barry didn't bring the Ambassador to him- he went the them!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  2. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    We don't dare touch the Saudi's, unless we want $10.00 a gallon gas prices.

They own us.

3. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

He didn't do it, but was seriously thinking about it ? ...

4. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    This is asinine. The Saudis can't raise prices to that level. They'd be cutting their own throats. The market won't support it and they and all OPEC nations need constant cash flow to keep regimes in power.

Moreover OPEC member states would pull the rug out from under them at $5

Imagine a circle of thieves waiting for you to throw a sack of money in the middle. They all agree not to touch it until it reaches $100,000.

As soon as the first $50 lands one will knife another in the back and run off with it. That's how OPEC works.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  5. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Yeah, I'm guessing if this were "breaking news" it would be front and center on Fox News' website. As of right now, I don't see it.

6. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
  7. Hardly, Obama wants that, remember when the USA used to drill for oil in the gulf?

8. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    IvanVic
    Well gee Vic looks like photo proof to me! I was wondering why they(FBI) couldn't show there faces! Kind of blows the Obamamoas public image that Alquada is beaten!
    And that the Saudis are onboard with killing them! Especially since 9 of the 9/11 attackers were Saudis! This is not going to play well for Obamamoa now that the cats out of the bag!:steamed: Letting a killer go free? Impeachment woulld be the least of his worries!

9. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    Hardly what?

We aren't drilling in the GOM?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

10. Ronny

Ronny Good Guy

Dec 28, 2001
    NE Ohio
    USA has been touching the Saudis since the 1950's. By touching I mean supporting the House of Saud and keeping them in power. If US political/military power stops touching them the House of Saud will fall.

11. Kentak

Kentak

Jan 8, 2006
    Central Ohio
    OMG, there's foreigners at an event that draws participants from 100 countries!

12. Smacktard

Smacktard

Oct 22, 2005
    I believe FDR made a deal with the Saudi royal family in 1936.

13. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

And John Kerry's meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minister on Tuesday is suddenly closed to the press. Hmmmmmm .....

14. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Only Obama - did he kneel and kiss the guy's ring or anything?

15. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    If there is video of these two arriving with backpacks, and leaving without them before the blast, that would be interesting. If not, you're right, just profiling.

I really don't care who did it, I want the perpetrators captured or killed.

I do wonder, if they have photos of persons of interest, why aren't their faces all over the news?

16. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    I'm not sure how anyone can determine whether someone is a foreigner from a photograph.

The NY Post has released photos of the supposed men that police want to question (the same photos I posted yesterday), but they are not the two men pictured in this thread. They have an olive complexion.