Bravo Concealment Holster IS HERE!!!

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by G35DriverG19Carrier, Oct 17, 2012.

1. G35DriverG19Carrier

Expand Collapse

Aug 14, 2012
    Knoxville, TN
    Well I've had my Bravo Concealment for about 2 weeks now. I've worn it about 10 times so far. Truthfully. I really like it. Its not as comfortable as my CrossBreed holster but the advantage of having a light and what I believe is a smoother draw its worth it. I'm not saying its uncomfortable but I'm just saying you can tell you have it on.

I do wear it IWB and am ordering the OWB clips (which I wish I had ordered with the holster at the same time). As for concealability I think its great. I've warn it all over town and never had anyone notice it (except my best friend but he is a cop and likes to guess how I'm carrying and it took him the second guess).

I'm about to pick up a new Glock 22 (well GEN 2) and maybe a G20 depending on what kind of two gun deal I work out. I plan on ordering another one from Bravo Concealment.

My biggest issue is having to wait a month and a half on getting my holster. They are now saying the wait is even longer.

In the pictures I have my G19 with a TLR-1s attached with the Coyote Tan kydex.
  2. bac1023

Expand Collapse

Sep 26, 2004
    Congrats! :cool: