Bravo Company Mags....Any Good?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by The_Gun_Guru, Dec 26, 2012.

1. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

Are these mags reliable? I have 10 of them and they are brand new, never been used. I paid $100 for them in 2007.

Thanks in advance for your replies :thumbsup:

p[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TGG

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    WTS Bravo Company Upper/ALG rail, Nikon, Leupold MarkAR 1.5-4 Gun Parts & Accessories Aug 29, 2014
    Thoughts on Bark River's Bravo 1 and the company in general.. The Cutting Edge Apr 23, 2014
    bravo company rifles Black Rifle Forum Apr 12, 2014
    Bravo Company KMR Handguard Review Black Rifle Forum Mar 5, 2014
    Bravo Company Manufacturing cancels contract with Milwaukee Gun-Control Issues Mar 1, 2013

3. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

I have no experience with those mags, but....Bravo company makes good stuff.

My guess is someone will tell you they suck because they don't have the latest greatest no-tilt followers and they are aluminium.

What I will tell you is they look like my mags and followers and I know my mags work.

4. +1 they look like my G.I. mags and i know those work

5. Bravo does not make junk.

6. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

Which are the latest and who sells them? I do have six (6) 40-rounders that have a very light green follower and don't push down smoothly.....they are unmarked.

Thanks!

TGG

7. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA
    CLM

I think these are the latest and greatest, but don't have any of them.
    http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG110/12

8. 12131

12131 Monkeyboy
    CLM

I have a whole bunch of them. They are D&H Industries mags, with green "tilt" followers, with BCM name stamped on them. They work just fine. Don't worry about not having the "no-tilt" followers.

9. camelotkid

camelotkid non-believer

I think the latest and greatest he was referring to are the magpul no tilt followers.

10. They're made by D&H - 04TQ4 is their government CAGE code. Mine have been perfectly fine.