close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bravo Company BCGs back in stock

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by WoodenPlank, Nov 27, 2012.

1. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Just got the email and already snuck in an order. No idea how long this batch will last. Figured I'd give the GT crowd a heads up, especially in light of LMT announcing a 50% price hike on their BCGs.

Edit: Aaaand they are gone again. That didn't take long at all.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2012
  2. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Geez they go fast. I got lucky when I snagged mine.

3. Damn, out of stock already. I ordered two of those cute little devils. Sorry guys :outtahere:

4. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    wtf for?

5. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
  6. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    Im shocked to see a company like LMT pull that kind of nonsense. I understand that demand is skyrocketing right now due to the Chicken Little syndrome going around, but 50% is insane. Unless the come out with some kind of justification, I'm looking at it as outright price gouging on their part.

7. whitebread

whitebread ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Nov 29, 2010
    Raleigh, NC
    Glad I picked up three spares last week. You gotta be quick to act on those emails - recently they have been lasting less than a half hour.

8. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    I agree. That is just dumb. I remember not to long ago when BCM's were 139 and their standard uppers were 399. 20 bucks over a couple years is pretty standard I would imagine.

9. PVolk

PVolk

Oct 2, 2009
    Michigan
    How much did you guys recently pay for this wave of BCM BCGs?

I've been looking for a NiB Spikes BCG and got an e-mail from Spikes yesterday stating they would be backordered for at least another 90 days. Their phosphate BCG's are selling 20-40% over MSRP right now.

10. LAWDOGKMS

LAWDOGKMS

Jun 11, 2001
    TX
    Don't care, but curious why my quote is in your sig line??

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by LAWDOGKMS
    I paid $69 for a CMMG aluminum quad rail, that seems just as nice as anything out there..bought it at my local gun store.. "

11. Magelk

Magelk

Jul 17, 2011
    About a year and a half ago I bought my lmt bolt for 129. 192 now. I wish my pay ran up that fast.

12. bmoore

bmoore

Jan 15, 2006
    Under a regime.
    Because its an awesome quote. I will change it soon.

13. LAWDOGKMS

LAWDOGKMS

Jun 11, 2001
    TX
    No worries..just didn't know if it was there by accident..

14. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    $159.99 plus shipping. Even though they are sold out, you can still see them (and pricing) on the BCM website. You can also click "Email me when back in stock" on the item page, and they will do exactly that. Just be prepared to jump on it immediately when you see the email. Also, I believe the email notice only lasts until it's back in stock the first time. After that, you have to sign up for the notice again.

Edit to add: Got the shipping notice from BCM this morning. Hopefully it'll be here by Saturday.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  15. GSSF17

GSSF17 ...2 of 'em

Jan 25, 2009
    Central FL

Good grab, Plank. Thanks for the thread. Disappointing about LMT though. 200 bucks for a bcg? Spikes did that nonsense in 2004 and pissed off a pile of people.....

16. Big Bird

Big Bird NRA Life Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Louisville KY
    Eh...if LMT can get $200 for a BCG more power to em....

If they can't keep them in stock at $200 they should raise their prices again. They are in business to make money. Any of you guys gonna bail em out financially if the bottom falls out of the AR market? Didn't think so...

17. bigmoney890

bigmoney890

Nov 8, 2011
    Boone, NC
    Although I think $200 is a bit steep, it's not like they're carrying an inferior product and marking it up. LMT is one of the best in the game. It'd be a little different if Del-ton was charging that much for a bcg. But $285 for their "enhanced" carrier is just plain dumb.

18. WoodenPlank

WoodenPlank Who?

May 15, 2010
    NW Florida
    So price gouging is OK with you?

Good to know.