Brave Italian man volunteer to take multiple AK rounds to chest

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by righteoushoot, Sep 24, 2012.

1. righteoushoot

righteoushoot Deluxe Member

Wow, this guy doesn't even blink when he takes multiple rounds to the chest. Maybe I ought to rethink a bigger caliber. :tongueout:

I don't know if I trust the guy doing the shooting though. :whistling:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqspw6MHcrA&feature=fvwp"]Testing Out Body Armor Italian Style (AK-47 & 9mm Handgun) - YouTube[/ame]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    what real American courage, heroism, and bravery looks like! The Okie Corral Jun 29, 2015
    It's a brave new world. The Okie Corral Jun 17, 2015
    CNN: attack on Dallas police courageous and brave. The Okie Corral Jun 13, 2015
    Bravery Uncategorized Oct 23, 2008
    Bravery Uncategorized Oct 23, 2008

3. But I thought a 45 would knock you over????

4. You can thank Hollywood for making the populace think that a rifle/large pistol round will knock someone back 10 feet.

5. GlockPride

GlockPride Glock 23

Talk about standing behind your product! I wouldn't care to do it, but the guys have gumption.

#4 GlockPride, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
  6. righteoushoot

righteoushoot Deluxe Member

"Gumption" is certainly one way to put it. I hope he is wearing a cup. The shooter seems a little sloppy.

7. He's lucky it didn't spin him and dislocate/break his bones 😚

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. Where are those rounds going after hitting the vest? It looks like the other people in the room were in more danger than him.

9. It doesn't look like that plate covers the upper torso.

10. Kind of reminiscent of body armor pioneer Richard Davis, of Second Chance, standing on one foot while another guy shot him with a .308 rifle years ago.

11. This video is awesome too: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZzoB6xBWOI"]This is what it's like to be shot at with an AK-47 - YouTube[/ame]