close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Brass?

Discussion in '10mm Reloading Forum' started by Willie Wilson, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Any suggestions as to where I can find some 10mm brass? Starline is backordered until after the first of the year :crying: and I can't seem to find any on the net.

Scratch that..... Midway had some!!!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2010
  2. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    A month and a half for a backorder on 10mm brass is about what I had to wait. It was cheaper to order 500 from Starline than from Midway.

3. AJE

AJE *goes to 11*

Apr 5, 2004
    SW Ohio
    In my experience, if you order directly from Starline it always seems to come faster than the initial estimate.

4. OkieGunNut

OkieGunNut

Apr 18, 2010
    When I bought my brass from Starline last September they were getting it the next week and I had mine within a week or ordering. I'd rather be lucky than good any day.

5. Kegs

Kegs Ol 8 fingers ;)

Oct 26, 2009
    Cold side of conus
  6. Winchester brass is great too. This weekend I was chronoing my hottest 200gr/1250-1300fps loads made of Winchester brass. Brass cases survived, but not all primers did :embarassed:
    Barrel was an aftermarket IGB Austria with full supported chamber.
    Of course this brass will be reused now only for mild target loads.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2010
  7. MinervaDoe

MinervaDoe

Jan 26, 2009
    San Jose, CA
    +1
    My one order from Starline beat their estimate by a few weeks.

8. Burien

Burien

Aug 19, 2009
    ordered mine the day they put the jan 15th back order date on the site, got the brass 8 days later. FYI once they charge you, they are shipping.

9. whenmonkeysfly

whenmonkeysfly CLM

Jul 11, 2006
    Florida
    I just received 1K from Midway. http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=941156197

10. Burien

Burien

Aug 19, 2009
    Star-line is on back order again, put an order in last week, charge was pending, then went away, so back order for sure this time...