Brady Campaign proves gun control doesn't work

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by Debunk Brady, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Great site keep up the good work! That first video clip reminds me of a part in the book "Animal Farm" were the pigs add or omit text in their own laws to support what ever agenda they have at the time to control the other animals!
    Populations should not fear their governments. Governments should fear their populations!

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. ******* brady

3. What do these people think is going to happen if they get rid of all the guns? Let's entertain the idea that it's possible. People who want to commit crimes with weapons will just find other weapons. Maybe a knife, bat, car or anything else they can use. Look at the murders that take place in prisons. They find some creative ways to still kill people. In some cases they even make gun type weapons. The simple truth is that getting rid of guns will not stop violent crimes any more than getting rid of hamburgers will stop people from getting fat.

4. Thou shalt not kill! With a knife, bat, car, fork, spoon, hammer, pen, pencil, rock, bottle, cell phone, stapler, tape dispenser, fishing rod, rope, water, and / or anything else.

Tell that to rosie odonell

5. You guys do know that a couple of years ago Sarah Brady bought a high-powered (sniper) hunting rifle for her son? Google it. Sarah Brady and strawman purchases. She bought the rifle in her name and gave it to her son. This is something that she has been against for years and years. Now she turns around and does it herself.

6. all i have to say

Attached Files:

7. no more updates to the web site? :crying:

8. I'm thinking of working on a new one.

9. Don t know who is more brain dead Sarah or Jim....

10. If you read the back of the 4473 a bonafide gift is not considered a straw purchase.

11. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member
    CLM

The Brady Bunch hasn't tried to change that?

12. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but under certain circumstances, couldn't that be illegal?

13. I've been told it isn't a strawman purchase if it is a parent buying for their child or a spouse buying for the other spouse. Also, what makes it a strawman purchase is if you use money that belongs to another to purchase a gun in your name to give to them.

14. 3/325

3/325 Infidel Artist

I went to the blog in your sig line and clicked on the large image with "debunk" over a rippling American flag. I was redirected to something called "MyWackoSpace" that started tripping alarms from my anti-virus software.

Just thought you should know.

15. :yourock:

16. I wanna start the grady campaign..................

We need more control on triple layered chocolate cake so Rosie won't be fat.
    Who's with me!!!! We need an uneducated politician to back us!!!!
    Im gunna start making the signs and poster boards.

Really good 20/20 video btw. I like the part with the brothas in jail, it pretty much tells the entire story.