close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bourne No. 4

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by isuzu, Sep 8, 2007.

1. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Just saw in the Superstore a new Bourne Book titled The Bourne Betrayal. That was probably what Matt Damon was mentioning about a possible fourth Bourne Movie.

2. arzon

arzon

Dec 1, 2006
    Maybe they are contemplating on creating a movie based on the last two books, not by Ludlum though.

3. yeah, im not sure if those two books are as good as ludlum's first three bourne novels. those two books were written by eric van lustbader who's also a good writer. he's known for his other novels like "the ninja" which was pretty good actually. However, nothing beats the original ludlum who created jason bourne. i've started reading the bourne betrayal and eventually, i got tired reading it. i dont know. its just somehow different.

4. Is that where he ascends to a higher plan and acquires godlike powers?

:upeyes: :sad: :puking:

5. Allegra

Allegra

Mar 16, 2003
    Philippines
    I cant read ludlum w/out falling asleep , parang kay LeCarre
    I prefer Forsyth and Andy Mcnnab

6. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Are they still following the books? The Bourne Supremacy movie was way off from the book.

7. presidingglock

presidingglock

May 16, 2006
    Cebu
    I am now reading the bourne legacy. Comparing it to the first three by ludlum, I have to agree that nothing beats the original. Worst, bourne's ass is being kicked around in this novel.