close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Boston PD used excessive force to stop terrorist

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ronduke, Apr 22, 2013.

1. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Guns 'N Geeks.

2. oldman11

oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Texas
    Thank you.

3. 4teecal

4teecal Token Aussie.

Dec 13, 2004
    Australia
    Let them hate so long as they fear.

4. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.
    If you ever get bored, follow some of their posting histories. A lot of them post about their disabilities and problems, it's downright hilarious how pitiful some of them are yet treat us like we're the enemy.
    I truly believe quite a few folks who post about that crap there have extensive CCH's.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

5. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

I know, right? Look at the Percocet thread.

6. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    None of them would have anything if it weren't for this Country, which they bash at every turn.

None of them could do the job that they rail against constantly.

None of them would be safe if it wasn't for the people they vilify.

They are really nothing more than intellectual children kept in a delayed state of adolescence and rebelling against "Mommy and Daddy" in the form of anyone they view as an "authority figure". They want everything and are willing to give nothing.

7. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.
    Some of it is like sitting in a housing unit and trying to win an argument against inmates...never going to happen.

What's that quote about wrestling with a pig???

I truly cannot believe they are even questioning LE actions after a TERRORIST ATTACK, unbelievable.

Maybe they should have strapped on their hearing aids, loaded up their keltecs and cheaper than dirt gear and looked for them....

8. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.
    Quoted for truth.

9. indigent

indigent Bamboozled

Jul 2, 2005
    Tx
    Haven't we had this discussion about straying from the "safe area" over to "that place"...... Geeze you guys are like the folks at the old folks home, as soon as the door opens, wham! out you go and as soon as you there you complain its too hot outside and want back in......

:supergrin::tongueout:

10. BigSpenda864

BigSpenda864

Jul 31, 2012
    South Carolina
    From my understanding, the dude was shot and in addition had explosive damage. Top that off with the fact his brother backed over him in a car and I would imagine the body looks like... it was shot, blown up and ran over. Thank you Captain Obvious.

BTW, does this lady care that our boys in the military have been coming home like this for over 10 years. Why doesn't she spend her time writing about that.

11. BMG22

BMG22

Jul 8, 2009
    Nah, that would have required putting down their Mountain Dews and leaving their mothers basement...

12. volsbear

volsbear IWannaBeSedated Lifetime Member

Nov 8, 2007
    Illinois
    A - no they didn't, so I don't care.
    B - if at some point we learn they did, I still wouldn't care.
    C - **** off, liberal ****bag.

13. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    You know, that tends to sum it up quite well.

14. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Yeah, how and where did she see the photos?

15. DonMerlin

DonMerlin

Feb 5, 2013
    Metro Atlanta
    I spent 4 years in classrooms with PHDs. Each and everyone impressed me with there disconnect with reality. Life is not a philosophical situation.

16. volsbear

volsbear IWannaBeSedated Lifetime Member

Nov 8, 2007
    Illinois
    I've got six. There was an interesting and noteworthy difference though -

Where I obtained my bachelors, the department (not the university) REQUIRED all professors to have AT LEAST 10-15 years as a law enforcement/corrections practitioner, then obtain a PhD, and then you could be considered for hire. No masters degrees, no graduate assistants teaching classes. The professors for the most part were able to find a very reasonable balance between the theoretical world of academia and the reality they saw on the street or in their respective prison systems. In fact I think their real world experience made them very capable of applying those theoretical concepts to life.

Where I obtained my masters (a highly research-based institution) it was completely the opposite. All instructors (many PhD candidates) were completely incapable of speaking about concepts and relating them to life outside the classroom. In short, they didn't know their ass from a hot rock.

17. oldman11

oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Texas
    Evidently a terrorist sympathizer.

18. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    You should talk to some of my sister's cohort. She finished her master's in counseling last year, and is finishing her Ed.S right now. Neither she nor any of her cohort have enough life experience to fill a low-cut boot, and are far to the left of Vladimir Lenin. Of course, they think they have the solutions to everything, as well.