close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Boston PD used excessive force to stop terrorist

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ronduke, Apr 22, 2013.

1. ronduke

ronduke

Jan 24, 2007
    "the mortuary pictures of the older brother of the two are extremely disturbing, raising questions as to whether the Boston Police Department captured him with too much force."

Your tax dollars at work, paying this dingbat.

http://ruthobrien.org/a-day-of-terror/

2. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Sep 26, 2007
    Ohio
    I believe Boston PD should sue the younger brother for excessive force after running his older brother over. :supergrin:

3. John_NJ

John_NJ

Jan 15, 2013
    NJ
    They didn't use enough force. The scumbag is still breathing.......

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. fran m

fran m

Mar 7, 2005
    drexel hill pa
    Ok, Ruth, the police shall only fire one round each for every three that the terrorist fire at them. All police fire ceases when the terrorist are attempting to use their bombs.

Did this dingbat academic hear the firefight? Maybe she should look for it on Youtube. What do you expect him to look like after that?

He looked fine on the photo that I saw. All of his limbs were in the right place, oriented the right way and none were missing. That can't be said for their victims. Of course he was laying in the street like a dead dog. So sad. Not.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  5. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Tell it to the victims, ya sanctimonious academic _____!

6. fran m

fran m

Mar 7, 2005
    drexel hill pa
    She is of the notion that if the people of the U.S were nicer People from other nations won't hate us and will have no reason to cause us harm. We are hated by some other nations NO MATTER WHAT.

7. How many officers were involved? Did any of them leave the scene, to get more ammo, and then return, to fire more shots at a lifeless body?

Enough force was used. Now if one wants to look at a cruel use of force, I under stand the younger brother drove over his older brother and that tends to cause massive injury/trauma.

8. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    FOAD.

And I hope she'll take it in the spirit that it's offered.

9. fran m

fran m

Mar 7, 2005
    drexel hill pa
    Had they stopped and surrendered that would be one thing. They were engaged in a GUNBATTLE, where a transit officer was badly injured. Hoping he is OK. These people are killers. Restraint was shown when they took the younger brother into custody alive, even after officers on scen were fired upon. This lady is in lala land. Rainbows and Unicorns. I hope she crashes her Prius.

10. USMCgs3

USMCgs3

Aug 10, 2011
  11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    If the left wing POS thinks autopsy pictures can tell her about the legality of force, she knows as little as I'd expect a left wing POS political science protessor to know about both law and force.

12. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

Oderint dum metuant.

13. Ohio Cop

Ohio Cop

Mar 1, 2012
    The Rust Belt.
    DIAF byatch.

Leave the heavy stuff to the big boys and go toke a bowl or something.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

14. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Oct 5, 2001
    Arizona
    And who would she be cowering behind if/when this happens in her backyard? A certain scene from "A Few Good Men" comes to mind.

15. ClydeG19

ClydeG19

Oct 5, 2001
    Arizona
    Kind of like an EMT-B thinking he has the expertise on explosives to determine that the bombing was faked. Yeah...that's in GNG.

16. RWBlue

RWBlue Mr. CISSP, CISA CLM

Jan 24, 2004
    I don't see any photos.
    I don't see any problems.

Then again, I wish they were both captured alive. But then again, I don't see a problem with cruel and unusual punishment for cruel and unusual crimes.

17. okiedave

okiedave

Nov 7, 2012
    Listening to this on the scanner as it went down, I thought the officers did a great job. Bombs being thrown at them, what appeared to be pipe bombs or grenades, not to mention the gun fire.

In fact I would say they used great restraint!! They had one dead officer, plus three down.... The audio on the radios that night was amazing. I could not go to sleep until 4am central, just was so unbelievable what was happening.

Then to get one alive..... After what he had done. (They might have got both had his brother not ran over and dragged him down the street) Then on te 2nd brother, they were even firing "dummy rounds" at the boat. And making sure no one started shooting saying " hold your fire shooting dummy rounds in to the boat". They took very special care to not harm him, and at a great risk to themselves.

She needs to sit down do her job, until a replacement can be found.

18. oldman11

oldman11

Mar 1, 2012
    Texas
    They killed 3 people and wounded close to 180 people and you're worried about using to much force? That sounds just about like a left wing pansy a&&. Makes you wonder whose side this person (?) is on.

19. ateamer

ateamer NRA4EVR

I am pretty much done with GNG. It's just all angry Red Dawn fantasizers, paranoid conspiracy nuts and crybabies who get upset that they didn't get served dessert on time. And no apparent moderation. Otherwise the America-hating conspiracy kooks would be gone.