close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Boresnakes

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by jerrytrini, Sep 20, 2004.

1. jerrytrini

jerrytrini

Sep 15, 2001
    19th Hole
    Antediluvianist,

I will order for you. The distributor is always at the gun shows. How many do you want? don't worry about the payment. Pay me when you have the stuff in your hands. Ask the other BOGs how I delivered their items and how they made their payments. I do not ask for pre-payment. I am just glad to assist my fellow BOGs.

2. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    sir jerry,

how is one for a 9mm barrel?:)

3. I'd like 3, Jerry, for .38/.357. But if you can only bring 1 - of course you are heavily loaded - I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

4. mbclubph

mbclubph GREEN MINDED

Aug 9, 2004
    HARAP NG COMPUTER KO
    1500 lang to avoid the hassle call them first the number is 187 ask for the number of final options then inquire before you visit there shop;) ;) ;)

5. jmy

jmy Still Alive Lifetime Member

Trust and Trade(Makati Cinema Square) carries Boresnakes for 9MM and Super 38 Caliber barrels.

jmy

6. Last time I passed through those Mkti Cinema Square gunshops (they are just down the corridor from Northstar), they didn't have boresnakes.Will look again.

7. jmy

jmy Still Alive Lifetime Member

Ante,
    I just saw the Boresnakes this afternoon.
    Good Luck.

jmy

8. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Also saw some boresnakes sa Stronghand last weekend. ;)

9. Ante, just visited MCS today (Sept.25) with Zorkd. May nakita kaming boresnake sa Final Option.:) ;P