Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

BOP Officer and Family Wrecked Into By Teenager

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Hack, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Hack

Hack Crazy CO Gold Member

2. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    Damn! Prayers for the officer and family.
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012

3. RussP

RussP Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Prayers for the family...

So, the kid suffered a head injury. Add that to the deficiency that caused him to run from the cops, and well...y'all know what I mean.
  4. merlynusn

Nov 16, 2007
    prayers for the officer and his family. Could care less about the teen.
  5. Hack

I had heard a little more from someone who works for the county recently concerning the teen. Run away from possibly a less than ideal home situation. Although that doesn't justify his actions. I will be keeping an ear out for the resolution of this.

Meanwhile, I have heard that the wife did suffer a broken bone from the accident, and the husband is still in hospital, but so far is on the mend. The bad part also is that, no other vehicles for the family to use, and who knows about insurance from the party who ran into them. It is a no fault state, so maybe that will help out my neighbours a little bit.
  6. Hack

I thought I would update this thread. The husband has been home for about a week or two now, and seems to be getting along OK. He is going through physical therapy locally. I am not sure when he will be reporting back to work.
  7. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Sep 5, 2010
    Man, that is harsh. BOPers don't make a lot of bank, so the loss of the vehicle, (hopefully insurance is taking care of it) is a big deal. I am happy none of them were killed though, and glad to know they are recovering. It is a crappy situation. Prayers already sent.
  8. Prayers to the Officer and his family.
  9. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Sandbox Refugee CLM

May 1, 2006
    This side of a tombstone
    Prayers sent that he makes a full recovery.