close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

BoG Anniversary 2004

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by mikey177, Oct 27, 2004.

1. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Jan 28, 2003
    Philippines
    The BoG Anniversary is just over two weeks away. This would be a good time to discuss the date and the venue of our gathering. Sige na, I haven't had a drop of alcohol in over a month now ;g

2. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    The first batch of shirts will be distributed on the anniversary of the BOGs. FYI

3. mc_oliver

mc_oliver

Feb 21, 2002
    Philippines
    Hello, I'm also a reformed alcoholic. I haven't had a drop of alcohol in three months! ;f

Baka pag na set na sched ng gun show, kita-kita tayo dun.

4. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    I remember ppts mentioning that El Prez would like to have it on the anniversary day itself, Nov 15. If there are no objections, maybe we can set the party on Nov. 15, Monday.

5. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    i'm sure a lot of Manila based BOGs would be okay with that (including me;e ). But for the sake of BOGs outside Metro Manila, my vote goes for anyday in the Gunshow, preferably Friday:)

the gunshow is one of the rare occassions where any gun powder loving BOG would move heaven and earth to make it;z

6. s.g

s.g

Mar 13, 2003
    Philippines
    In case this affects people's schedule planning, November 15 is a public holiday to mark the end of Ramadan. Visit yesterday's edition of Inq7.net for more details. ;f

Of course, the gov. could decide to reverse the holiday declaration days from now, we can never be sure, ;Q

7. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    yup. i heard nov15 is end of ramadan. this holiday is a regular holiday so it should be treated just like nov30, dec25, dec30, jan1, etc. only the date changes. i think the end of ramadan has something to do with the phase of the moon. please do correct me if im wrong.

anyway, this may change things since we wont be coming from work or our offices.

8. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

Jan 28, 2003
    Philippines
    While it would be convenient for us province-based BoGs to have the Anniv celebration and the gun show on the same day, I wouldn't mind missing the gun show in exchange for being in the company of gunpowder-loving friends... tsaka wala naman beer sa gun show ;)

Do we have a definite date on when the gun show will be. I overheard some PBD staff saying it was scheduled for Nov. 25 onwards. Can anyone confirm this?

9. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    Nov 25 - Nov 29, Gun show. Sure date na yon

10. PhiberOptik

PhiberOptik Glock23 Fanatic

Aug 22, 2004
    Northern California
    I hope you can send shirts to your brothers here in the US, especially me!! ;f

11. gunfool

gunfool

Aug 23, 2004
    makati
    Huh glad to hear confirm na date. Been waiting this for quite sometime, medyo nahihiya lang ako mag post to confirm kung kelan. Any idea guys how much is G17 mags and where the best store to go?

12. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    during the gunshow, usually either twin pines or final option.

13. gunfool

gunfool

Aug 23, 2004
    makati
    Thanks sir.......

14. jundeleon

jundeleon

Aug 31, 2003
    Can I bring along my friends from the recently closed Lexus KTV sa anniversary to provide BOGs entertainment?

15. gunfool

gunfool

Aug 23, 2004
    makati
    Ooops sama ako dyan. Kelan ba to?;f

16. flyboy 1

flyboy 1 Sir Yes Sir!!

Sir, we will more than welcome additional people to swell the membership ranks of BOG's. Kindly bring them with you. ;f

17. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    basta ba walang cover charge at nakaposas ang mga kamay para hindi makapalakpak;f

18. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    Try final option, selling at P2.5k last gunshow pero bumibigay sa P2K. if you're competing in IPSC, don't get the +2 mags, not allowed siya:)

19. ReccaH

ReccaH Let's Play

Oct 10, 2002
    Manila
    Naku! Sayang.. Wala pa naman ako interest sa mga ganyan!!!;e

20. 9MX

9MX Rei!

Sep 29, 2003
    Shooting
    ay pards, alam namin. which is why pag tinutoo ni jundeleon, hindi ka na namin tatawagin;i ;a