close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

BNJ holster maker of Bacolod, still around?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by Frontsight68, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Frontsight68

Frontsight68

Dec 3, 2007
    Hi,

Would anyone know if BNJ is still around? I want to order a summer special type of holster and remembered that they were really active in the 90's with very nice locally made products.

There was even a sporting goods store (Everlast?) in the old Virra Mall carrying their products regularly. But I think that has long closed shop.

Thanks

Frontsight

2. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Yes. it is. They still make holsters, and other leathercraft such as bags.

They used to be located near La Salle in Bacolod. Their store is now located in front of the Lupit Church (Sacred Heart Seminary) on Lizares St. I'll try and text our office staff and get the phone number of BNJ.

I'm still wearing a leather belt that I bought from them more than five years ago. I wear it almost everyday, and the quality is excellent.

3. Frontsight68

Frontsight68

Dec 3, 2007
  4. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
  5. boni

boni ako ito bok!

Feb 20, 2007
    perlas ng silanganan
    actually sir nag close na rin dun eh. dun na sila sa hus ng owner ata. sa mountain view brgy. mandalagan. yung landline 034-434-4281 let us know if na locate mo na sir. :)

6. Vault Keeper

Vault Keeper

Sep 14, 2004
    The Vault

Look for Nonoy Rodriguez...Pio, is he still in Greenhills?

7. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Thanks for the info. I need their number because my brothers in the US also buy BNJ belts whenever they go home for a vacation. Their products are very durable.

Nonoy is a very pleasant person to deal with.

8. ppts799

ppts799 Daisho

Oct 12, 2002
    im not sure but i guess nonoy is still in greenhills.

eisenhower street lang, in one of the condos. you guys can try the numbers i posted above. yes, very smooth transactions with nonoy :) :)

9. DragonEye

DragonEye Spits230grFMJs

Dec 15, 2007
    Here and PinoyGuns
  10. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    I just tried this number, and it's not in service. Do they have a new number?

I'd like to bring a holster for my CZ75B SA. I hope I could locate them.

11. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    Here are the new contact numbers and the new address for BNJ:

Address:

Mt. Silay St., Mountainview Subdivision, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental

Contact Numbers:

(034)441-1537 Shop

(0916) 427-8700 - Nonoy's Cell Numbers
    (0927) 681-7997

Bought an IDPA legal holster and mag pouch, and the prices haven't changed much.

12. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    are they the same guys who used to own the store in amigo plaza in iloilo named "own diversified"?

13. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    I'm not sure, but the BNJ owner's name is Nonoy Rodriguez. I asked the lady in charge of their shop, and she told me there are people from different parts of the country that order in bulk and resell them. Text Nonoy, and he replies immediately to your queries.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  14. I was in Bacolod the other day and I dropped by their house cum shop at Mountain View Subdv. Bought me a belt. Isuzu's telephone numbers are correct. Look for Josephine if you're calling their land line.

15. isuzu

isuzu

Jul 3, 2005
    North America
    How did you find their prices? IMO, they're reasonable. The quality is also superb. I have a 10 year old belt that I wear almost everyday. The stitch was worn out, and I had it repaired at their shop at a minimal cost.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  16. Belts are still at P550. Sturdy and double stitched. I have 4 of them already but I cant resist buying a new one when I visit their shop. Hehe.

17. edtf

edtf

Oct 10, 2007
    QC
    Is it ready made? Can I just have someone go there and pick it up or do I need to order it? Do they still have an outlet here in Manila (I think it used to be their residence in Greenhills)

18. There are ready made belts available in several sizes. But if you want, you can order a custom made one too. I've not tried buying from their residence in Greenhills. Just drop Nonoy a call to check.

19. atmarcella

atmarcella

Aug 27, 2004
    overwatch....
    are they the same guys who used to make leather belts with knives integrated w/ the belt buckle that you can pull out way back in the early 90's?