close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bluetooth connection

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Generalcarry, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Generalcarry

Generalcarry NRA Member

Apr 25, 2004
    Michigan
    I'm debating between a Garmin Nuvi 350 or 360 GPS. The ONLY difference between the two is bluetooth for about $100. I know the bluetooth works for hands free phone calls, but could it also connect my laptop to the internet? I bought a Toshiba Satellite in Feb. and I remember something about bluetooth being mentioned.
    The more I think about, the dumber is sounds but I remember when UNIVAC debuted and that didn't seem possible.

2. srhoades

srhoades

Jul 14, 2000
    I have the 360 and was really looking forward to the bluetooth for handsfree calling. The speaker is absolutly horribly. I even connected it to the auxilary jack so phone calls would play through my car speakers and I just can't find a good volume where I can hear the caller without the caller then hearing themselves. And no you can't connect it to your laptop for internet. It has to connect via the mini USB port to update firmware etc.