close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Blue Label Glock Prices???

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Legacy Shooters, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Gbpkr

Gbpkr

Jan 15, 2013
    Wisconsin
    I just ordered a G19 Gen 4 and a G19 Gen 3 via the Blue Label program for $455 w/ Glock night sights each. ( Not including tax and shipping) I faxed the order directly to Glock from my Department (SO). Additionally, you can order six extra magazines per gun!

The only question is how long it will take to get it....

2. Legacy Shooters

Legacy Shooters

Jul 18, 2012
    Georgia
    I called Glock the othwr day about ordering straight from them and was informed a 3-6 mos wait was in order before I recieve my pistol.

Sent from my intelligent phone using Verizon 6G-LTE

3. AmonRa

AmonRa

Nov 22, 2012
    Ordered a G20 10mm today le price 465.00 back order estimate 2015. Kidding but that's what it feels like

4. Legacy Shooters

Legacy Shooters

Jul 18, 2012
    Georgia
    Whats the difference between the typical blue label & homeland security edition

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

5. AmonRa

AmonRa

Nov 22, 2012
    Nothing the homeland security is a blue label. It's not an edition it's just a list of eligible buyers that they will sell the le edition to.

6. Legacy Shooters

Legacy Shooters

Jul 18, 2012
    Georgia
    Then thats not a deal, lol. I can get blue labels for 398

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

7. AmonRa

AmonRa

Nov 22, 2012
    Yea it's cheaper than retail but by the time you pay that price and you're local ffl fee you're not makin out all that great

8. I thought the Homeland Security versions were laser etched???...I seem to remember seeing these several years ago...not my cup of tea but...

Bill

9. AmonRa

AmonRa

Nov 22, 2012
    I can't seem to find anything stating that these are any different than a standard le edition. Maybe someone who knows more will chime in.

10. I found what you are talking about and you are correct...the edition I was remembering was the Homeland Defender...yuck...

Bill

11. AmonRa

AmonRa

Nov 22, 2012
    Oh right yea that's a different edition and a higher price tag also if I remember correctly

12. kodiakpb

kodiakpb

Jan 12, 2012
    Yeah...just another way of defining "First Responder"

I looked at the link above and that shop seems to be selling above true label price by about $25

13. AmonRa

AmonRa

Nov 22, 2012
    Yea my local le dealer has the 20 at 465.00 and the site has it at 490.00

14. papajohn

papajohn

Dec 11, 2011
    connecticut
    yeah but the g20 is NOT 398.00 on the blue label program. learn what is 398.00 in the blue label program before you spew out misinformation. :upeyes:

http://www.edspublicsafety.com/glockindividual.html

[​IMG]

15. AmonRa

AmonRa

Nov 22, 2012
    I think "spewing misinformation" is a little harsh. We are all here to learn how about we try an environment a little more conducive to that instead of acting like an ass.

16. Gbpkr

Gbpkr

Jan 15, 2013
    Wisconsin
    Just an update to my last post..

I received my Gen 4 19 that I ordered via the blue label program on 5-14. I ordered it on 2-4-13. I called them mid March and I was told it could be as long as 270ish days..I was pleasantly surprised! I paid $450 with night sights. Shipping was $20 for my gen 4 and another 19....with 6 extra mags per gun.

Now if I could just find some practice ammo.....

Last edited: May 23, 2013
  17. bruse

bruse

May 26, 2012
    Ft Hood
    I'm looking for a M20 and found one for 600 but wonder if there are any available at the blue label price near Ft Hood. I'm still looking but will consider the wait. Anyone seen any out there.

thanks,
    bruse