close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bloomberg Sucks! How much more ridiculous can it get!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Shawn1, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Shawn1

Shawn1

I just watched the most pathetic Anti-Gun news report. The link is below. We all know Mayor Bloomberg sucks and now he wants to stop selling spent shells to legal ammo dealers. What's worse is the pathetic reporter about halfway through the report trying to convince a city councilman who is against this idea that the spent bullet casings are dangerous.

Nothing makes me madder than people who preach about things they have NO CLUE about. Hey, everyone has a right to think or feel however they want, but I think they should at least have some ground to stand on or some minimum of knowledge before speaking.

Oh well, that's NY/NJ for you.
    http://landing.newsinc.com/wpix/video.html?freewheel=91044&sitesection=wpix_loc_590&VID=23771585

2. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

I hate that the news service is also slanted left as well. I guess he can't keep one job from affecting the other.

3. Huaco Kid

Huaco Kid

I read the story a week or so ago. The gist was that Bloomberg defended the selling of scrap metal. The reporter was the one that associated it to certain death in the wrong hands.

Maybe Bloomberg buckled under the political pressure.

4. Shawn1

Shawn1

I think you may be right about that. The problem is that the people in this area, the majority that is, are somewhat inexperienced or not knowledgeable about guns and get their only info from the news.

Lately, I have been hearing these terrible newscasts on a regular basis. I hate it when those who are supposed to "report the news" instead push their political agenda to millions watching. It makes me sick.