close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bloomberg "reloads" in Superbowl Ad

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by inthefrey, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    Too bad the firearms community puts more value on a football game then their right. If they didn’t they would boycott the game both at the stadium and on TV and tell the Super Bowl Committee why. But pigs will fly and hell will freeze over before the football fanatics do that. Just goes to show how FUBAR The People are. I’m willing to bet if the NRA or GOA tried to run a commercial they would not be allowed, but the anty-gun crowed is welcomed. And YOU (generic you) will still support the game. Pitiful! Just disgusting and pitiful! :puking:

2. 1gewehr

1gewehr

Mar 22, 2006
    Mid TN
    Hmmm, seems like Bloomberg and Mayors Against Illegal Guns are guilty of violating Federal RICO laws. Aren't they conspiring to violate Federal law when they send out their minions to attempt to illegally buy guns?

3. roguedaddy

roguedaddy

Dec 7, 2008
    Glocktropica
    Can't get the link to work but I have no problem boycotting the game. I can't stand football. This got me thinking, why don't we see adds for firearms and related products on TV other than sportsman channel when the gun shows are on?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. JK-linux

JK-linux

Mar 5, 2009
    Get 'em before election year prices start kicking in.

5. Realfire

Realfire

Jan 27, 2011
    Bucks Co. Pa.
    I read that their "Gun Control" add will air on youtube, go there and voice your Disgust I know I plan to.

6. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    They have already done it. And of course nothing was done about it other than some lip service. Just like when the firearms were stole during Katrina. Neither the Mayor that ordered it nor the police chief that had those orders carried out got so much as a slap the wrist. Nothing has happened to the Attorneys General nor the head of BATF&E over Fast and Furious. Seems the anti gunners are above the law. :steamed:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  7. Front Sight

Front Sight Front Sight

Feb 22, 2001
    All guns are legal, government makes them illegal.
    Vote them all out as soon as we can.

8. TexasFats

TexasFats NRA, TSRA, SAF

Sep 14, 2006
    Austin, TX
    Maybe, but what's the odds of Holder, et. al. doing anything about it? I expect to see pigs flying over my home first.