close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

BlackBerry Ring profiles

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by BigSexy, Jun 24, 2009.

1. BigSexy

BigSexy

Jan 26, 2009
    Fargo ND
    I've looked a bit on the net for this and I'm not finding an answer.

I picked up a blackberry 8330. I've got custom ring tones set for about 20 contacts, then one for unknown numbers. When I switch the ring profile to vibrate, loud, normal...whatever, it lists the 20 custom ring tones as exceptions. If I put the phone on vibrate and leave all the exception checked...if one of them called the phone would not vibrate, it plays their custom ring tone. If I want these numbers to be controlled by the "vibrate" setting I need to change the phone to vibrate then scroll through and uncheck all these exceptions. It's kind of a hassle but necessary as I don't want to be disruptive during a meeting.

Anyone know a work around?

2. MavsX

MavsX The Dude Abides

Jan 19, 2009
    Arlington, VA
    hey man. I am sure you have thought about this. but check out blackberryforums.com Great site. I am on there at work sometimes when managing our BES. I have asked a lot of questions on there. Lots of smart guys on there.

Good luck man

3. BigSexy

BigSexy

Jan 26, 2009
    Fargo ND
    Figured on hitting there next. I wanted to make sure it wasn't something obvious I was missing first.

4. MavsX

MavsX The Dude Abides

Jan 19, 2009
    Arlington, VA
    nah. i dont know man. sorry brotha. The people on the bbforums are pretty fast..

good luck