close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Black writer warns of probable aftermath if Zimmerman acquitted

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Apr 21, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    http://www.examiner.com/article/black-writer-warns-of-probable-aftermath-if-zimmerman-acquitted

Doc44

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    So what are they going to do? Come after us crackers because we let hispanics in here?

3. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Mar 19, 2010
    Ozarks
    That's one of the more retarded ideas I've heard.

4. G-19

G-19

Jul 1, 2004
    What are they going to do, riot in mexico?

5. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    This article is just one of many shots that will fired across the jury's bow.

Doc44

6. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Jul 18, 2007
    Arkansas
    Standard OP: Violence will be met with greater and sustained violence against all attackers. Any questions???

7. Anything less than a FAIR TRIAL
    would be an "O'BamaNation"

He's not even out on BAIL, yet.

8. Foxtrotx1

Foxtrotx1

Jan 29, 2010
    Scottsdale AZ
    So Doc, do you just troll with these tin foil threads or do you actually believe them?

9. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    I believe Frazier has lumped a justifiable homicide verdict in with a not guilty verdict; this "confusion" in his mind is as alarming as his feeling that Zimmerman should take a plea-bargain "for the team" to fulfill Frazier's sense of judicial karmic balance.

10. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Just a good idea to know what is out there. Take them all will a grain of salt..... but ignorance is not bliss.... might be dangerous. Put them up here and let glockers and troll wanna-be-shooters kick them around.

Doc44

11. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    jesse and al had the mob on the verge of violence before zimmerman was even arrested..new black panthers have a $10,000 bounty on his head and have threatened violence mutliple times already, you dont think SHTF if this dude is found innocent?:upeyes:

12. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

Dec 31, 1998
    Indianapolis, IN
    Frazier has written:
    ----------------------------------
    But after a few weeks of isolation and the counsel of O’Mara, Zimmerman may decide going to trial isn’t in his best interest. If O’Mara is as savvy as he seems, he will probably inform his client of the stark legal facts. The state overcharged him with murder 2 for two reasons: it’s a bargaining chip to force him to accept a lesser charge, and a means to keep him locked up pretrial. The way the legal system is designed, it’s difficult for someone being held in custody to win acquittal. Even if he went to trial and managed to get a hung jury, the state would surely retry him (multiple times, if necessary), until they get a conviction or he’s spent more time in the county lockup than he would have spent in prison if he’d just pleaded guilty in the first place. And even if he were acquitted, let’s not forget the specter of a federal indictment being handed down.
    ----------------------------------------

He is wrong on several items:
    - Zimmerman has been granted bail.
    - So he will NOT be incarcerated and therefore immobile.
    - The "stark legal facts" are falling apart.
    - Even if he spends time in jail during the process, if he finally gets a Justifiable Homicide verdict, he will not be a convicted felon. If he pleas to a reduced charge, he WILL be a convicted felon. That is a massive difference!
    - Even in a Federal indictment for a civil rights charge, he will be able to get the legal support needed to counter the resources of the prosecution. This case has attracted attention from BOTH sides.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  13. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    This. Same song, different verse. We feel slighted, we burn our house down. Our blessings go with you, oh retarded ones.

14. I expect the heat of fear mongering extortion to increase in pursuit of the goal of plea bargain or, if tried, jury affirmation of what may well be a malicious prosecution.

Appeasement does not, and will never, productively resolve anything for those extorted.

15. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    So long as it is done in an equitable and environmentally-friendly manner.

16. Hour13

Hour13 Tah-dah!

Aug 21, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    He's boned regardless, if he's let go, somebody's gonna take a crack at him. Of course, being that the "somebody" will likely be firing a HighPoint, while holding it sideways, he'll be fine. Feel sorry for anybody standing near him though.

Seriously? The area I live in has changed alot since I was younger... ever since Katrina. Let's just say, if the much ballyhooed riots occur, I'll be caught right smack in the middle of it. Do I give a rat's ass?

Nope.

I'll bunker down and stay quiet. If it reaches my door, they'll be in for a hell of a welcome. Once the crowds move past, get in the car that's kept in the garage, and GTFO of town.

17. marchboom

marchboom

Aug 18, 2006
    Idaho
    Again, the blacks, for some reason, believe that white folks are afraid of them. They will demand that the court convicts Zimmerman and give him a long sentence. And if that doesn't happen what are they going to do? Burn down their own neighborhoods like they always do? They won't venture out to the white areas. White folks WILL shoot back.

During the rodney king riots in '92 blacks drove into Korean Town and were met by Koreans defending their property and businesses. They definitely didn't expect that response.

18. ancient_serpent

ancient_serpent

Jun 6, 2008
    Yeah, not afraid of anyone rioting. If a riot makes it all the way to where I live....good luck. I have quite a field of view in all directions and my neighbors are vets.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012