Black Rain Lower

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by 03Cobra, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Black Rain certainly has good customer service in my book and was prepared to swap lowers for me and cover the shipping. In the end after talking through the issues and sending pics back and forth - I have decided to keep my lower. Once I put oil on the lower I can get the two pieces together and apart with only a little pressure. If I have future issues I am sure they will help me out.

Thanks for all the help

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Just be aware that you're running the risk of possible abnormal wear down the road with that lower being out of spec. It can manifest around the takedown pin holes in either the upper or the lower, depending on where the friction is heaviest. Just keep an eye for wear in the anodizing (first sign of trouble) in case something starts to go sideways.

3. yep, I talked to them about that and saved the emails. It sounds like I would be covered, but only time will tell. may order a back-up from PSA since they are on sale again.