close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Black on white attacks since Trayvon

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 28, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

2. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    There it is,I was wondering when it would turn up.'08.

3. Especially those in government.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. I am shocked Godwin’s law Mad Ryan has nothing. Now we wait for the rest of the obama butt kissers to show up and perpetuate the whining cry of racism

5. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    [​IMG]

Doc44

6. So you're saying that this thread is racist because we are talking about the problem instead of ignoring it? That's so typically liberal and ignorant.

7. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess I'm not the one who's afraid to have an honest discussion about race.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  8. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

[​IMG]

So you would walk through the middle of this crowd without a care like a typical liberal blissninny?

Or would you, like any sentient being, take a detour?

If you take a detour you are a racist. They are just a bunch of kids out having fun.

Regards,

9. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

The rabid dawg will be happy to produce straw men, red herrings, and misdirection to derail a thread he doesn't like ... :upeyes:

10. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

I was unaware that whites have a monopoly on racism. Cuts both ways.

[​IMG]

Regards,

11. Not at all.

I'm saying that this thread is neglecting decades of sociological studies and research. Decades of economic degradation and marginalization in minority communities, Decades of crumbling education infrastructure, etc.

All so some in here can break it down into a simple 10sec. soundbite characterization.

Here's a clue. If you can take something as complex as race relations in a country as mixed as ours with 330 Million or so people and centuries of social and economic disparity and break it down into an argument that essentially says.

"They're black, statistics show they're violent" or some such, you're a racist.

That's the definition of racism.

But I get it. Learning about all those "liberal" concepts and trying to understand how we got here is hard. Better to just believe that somehow, the amount of melanin in someones skin makes them more genetically predisposed to violence.

12. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Let me sum this up for you.

It isn't their fault. They are victims of the man. :upeyes:

Regards,

13. Not at all.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

But it's not a binary solution.

There's a societal component.

When someone is born into a community where there's nearly zero economic and social advancement potential what exactly do you expect them to do?

14. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Mar 23, 2010
    Texas
    It depends on their culture.
    Does it embrace people leaving and becoming educated? Or is that behavior ridiculed and threatened? That's the societal component.

15. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

All the white guilt in the world won't help them. If they refuse to help themselves and keep listening to the race hustlers they are doomed to failure.

Regards,

16. This article is backed by statistics from all over the world.

http://thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2013/08/why-we-profile.html

17. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Not a single poster in this thread has said that. We are saying that they are "predisposed" to violence because they have a 73% chance of being born out of wedlock with little parental guidance. This results in a lack of focus on education, questionable family structure - which leads to poverty, which leads to crime.

It's not my fault that the stats are the way they are.

18. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Effect societal change to correct the conditions that restrict economic and societal potential.

The changes have to come from inside the community. The community must want the benefits of the changes and be willing to pay the prices.

19. This is a tired BS excuse for an ethnic group’s choice to glorify criminal behavior and to ridicule their peers if they “choose to work” at an education. The truth is that a majority of ALL ethnicities in America have access to the same education and opportunities as any others some just choose to glorify criminals, whores and pimps as role models.

If you set your goal to be a looser do not be surprised when you are a looser.

20. RussP

RussP Super Moderator Moderator

Jan 23, 2003
    Central Virginia
    Step #1.