close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Black community still suffering from ‘disproportionately high unemployment

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

Aug 31, 2012
    terra nullius
    Are any of you comprehending your own nonsense? If you were to apply your logic of 'percentages' and 'bell curves' and voting rationale, then caucasians should be living the good life in the US, but they (all) are not.

People of all race, color and party affiliation are used and abused for their politcal capital. The only purpose this thread serves is to rehash old and tired biases and negative commentary.

The only 'black employment' number you need to be concerned with is the number of black men employed as POTUS. 1 @ 100%

2. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I have no idea what you're talking about relative to anything I have said. :headscratch:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013

3. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Per capita, blacks commit an overwhelming majority of the gun crime in this country, and they also use entitlement programs for the poor at a far higher rate.

4. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

I still don't see any numbers .... :upeyes:

5. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Yes and one group of voters voted 97% for a candidate who happened to be of their race out of coincidence right? Nobody is using THEIR race as a political tool :upeyes:

You don't like facts very much, do you?

6. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Blacks have historically voted democrat. Now you're just sounding as stupid as him.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

7. Stevekozak

Stevekozak Returning video

Nov 9, 2008
    This is 100% the truth!! There was a time when being on unemployment or foodstamps was considered somewhat shameful, and any man who had any self-worth at all would remain on these things only as long as it took him to find new work to support his family. Now, though, there is no shame connected to it, and so people just ride the system for all it is worth, and get no reprecussions for it.

8. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Speaking of sounding stupid, you have about cornered the market.

If Blacks overwhelmingly vote for a black/white candidate that is not an indication of anything, but any white who votes for a white candidate is racist.

That is basically what is being said and you are in lockstep with it like a good liberal PC pawn.

9. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Says who? I never said that, nor would I agree with anyone who would say something so stupid.

Again, you have a history of making things up out of thin air. I never said this, and never agreed with anyone who said it.

10. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

Oh I know it's a very cleaned up version of what he said. Some of the more interesting and revealing things he said with links to sources.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/123709-the-real-history-of-lbj-and-race-goebbles-would-be-proud.html

11. Texas357

Texas357 Señor Member CLM

Jan 3, 2007
    CCTX
    How many of them are Have criminal records or unexplainable gaps in resume that would keep them from working?

I've found that finding a job is a lot easier when I have one than when I don't.

I guess this is another case of the white man keeping them down though - just like the high black-on-black murder rate.

My city wasn't affected so much by the recession- we already had high unemployment. Didn't really get that much worse.

12. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Ok, so how do you feel about 90% + blacks voting for Obama
    cause he be black?
    :dunno:

13. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    ...and if you look into any prestigious university teaching hospital your likely to find a dozen brilliant pediatric neurosurgeons who are White.

Your post reminds me of these guys: http://cdn.randomfunnypicture.com/wp2/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/do-we-look-racist.jpg

14. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Yeah -- but I don't think any of the guys in that photo were invited to speak at the National Prayer breakfast, and have the balls and the inspiration to say just about everything we've wanted to say, pretty much in Obama's face.

Context matters.

15. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    You're probably right but the reason the guys in the picture wouldn't trash Obama is because someone might call them racist--a fate worse than death to them.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013
  16. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    Blacks always vote for the democrat. Perhaps this was the first presidential election you've followed and you were unaware of this?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

17. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Not to suggest for a second that your premise is not correct, and that people would willfully allow themselves to be muted for the sake of political correctness -- but I would also add the counter perspective that, in this day and age, it takes perhaps even more courage and moral conviction to be a black conservative (if the experiences of Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain, among others, are any indicator).

18. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    High profile black conservatives are fighting a lonely battle and need support.

19. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

And, this, really is, the liberals view of the black unemployment situation, and how much it matters to them.

The liberals here do a much better job of showing liberals' true colors than we could ever paint them with.

20. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

What difference does it make who is President? Liberal thinking again.

Black unemployment hurts us all, in a lot of differnt ways. I want every single one of them to have a job, and pay taxes, no matter who is President.