close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Black Boots - What kind & Where to buy them

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Milltown, Jun 18, 2011.

1. DaBigBR

DaBigBR
    Expand Collapse
    No Infidels!

Well that counts me out...we have a .org.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. hikerpaddler

hikerpaddler
    Expand Collapse

Interesting. I know a couple of agencies with dot orgs.

3. lawman800

lawman800
    Expand Collapse
    Juris Glocktor

That rules out LAPD and LASD as well, they are both .org and LA School Police is a .com while I have been with a .org, a .net, and 2 .us agencies.

4. xsiv4s

xsiv4s
    Expand Collapse
    CLM

Anyone can sell products with 90-95% customer satisfaction (even Botach). It is how you deal with the other 5-10% that tells you a lot about a company. I’ve been in sales and customer service most of my life and I have never seen a company as bad as Botach in fulfilling their commitments and dealing with problems they create. Here is a small excerpt from one of half a dozen emails I have sent them over the last 2 months:
    1. The first case was purchased and paid for very quickly. There was a significant delay in shipping and something of a delay after it was said to have been shipped.
    2. The second case was held because the online salesperson wanted a form filled out and faxed in. This was a repeat purchase of an identical item, but I went ahead and filled out the form.
    3. The third case arrived today. It was very odd that it came in a UPS Express box rather than the actual manufacturer’s case as before, once I got inside I realized why. This was a customer return from Mark H. in Clinton, Mississippi. Not only is it a customer return which would make anyone wary, when I opened the box it contained only nine boxes of ammunition instead of ten. Ammo is perhaps the most critical component for a firearm and apparently this came in to Botach and was shipped back out without anyone even opening the box???

The bottom line is, a company doesn’t get a mountain of bad press for no reason. In Botach’s case, they work diligently to earn every piece of bad feedback they get.