Black 30 round PMAGs in stock.

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by arushus, Dec 28, 2012.

1. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

Their website looks very reputable, nothing there that would indicate the website is anuthing other than what they say it is...I even called their "parent company" just to make sure it was all on the level...

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!

2. Ok, good. Not to be a dick, but i'm glad it's a site problem and not my card :rofl:

3. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

What is the D&E (slightly coded) site?

4. My point was that there's too many reputable companies out there to take a chance on some company you've never heard of. Especially in light of the recent political climate.

5. call your bank, i received an email from dsgarms telling me that the transaction went through and that it is in the processing phase. i called my bank to verify and it indeed is showing up on their end as a temp authorization and my bank also said that it wasn't denied at all.

might just be a glitch on dsgarms site

6. It kept telling me that too! I walked away from the computer kinda mad I missed the deal....

Walked back 5 minutes later and submitted the order and it went through! It even showed my shipping options.

So yea I bet its something with the site but I got my confirmation email.

7. :steamed:

Just tried and it went straight through with only God knows how many orders in front of me now:steamed::steamed:

8. maybe the other times you tried it it went through as well and now you have 30 of them on back order

9. Strangely enough, I'd be ok with that :rofl:

10. Id rather wait and save some money compared to buying 50-70 dollars for 1 pmag in the Charlotte area.

11. i would be too if i didn't already have some others on back order from brownells

#31 russoj429, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012

12. exactly

i can only imagine how much they will be at the next gun show here in palm beach.

a little wait is ok with me

13. arushus

arushus Biggest Member

Fair enough, good point.

14. Sportsman's Warehouse has the black pmag in stock but you can only order 2 at a time. The wife and I got two each today. Very reputable business. I have not been able to find the 30 round pmags anywhere in person or online in about 2 weeks. The new norm perhaps, at least for a while.

-Dan

15. Nope, not now... lol

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

16. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Probably six months then they will add BS fee on top of it.

17. DSG has always been good to me. There is nothing to suggest that this will happen, especially since they said in their industry forum on arfcom that they are getting a huge shipment the first week of January.

18. DSG is a stand-up organization. Anyone who would say any different has no experience w/ them and is just trying to start stuff.

19. Agreed. They are my go to guys.

20. Ordered a 30 rd/10 pack yesterday from DSG. You guys were talking them up, so I gave them my buisness. FYI : They changed the wait time information on their website today.