Billions on new drone base in the US in AZ

Discussion in 'AWOT' started by billn, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Holder limits seized-asset sharing process that split billions with... Cop Talk Jan 17, 2015
    U.S. Inspector: Billions in failed programs wasted in Afghanistan Political Issues Sep 13, 2014
    How many billions of dollars... Political Issues Aug 8, 2014
    Will Media Cover Up Bombshell Report: Links Hillary To Missing DOS Billions Political Issues Apr 20, 2014
    4.8 billions reasons Political Issues Jan 27, 2014

2. To clear up one part of the article. The MQ-1 and 9's are washed by hand not because of a sensitive skin coating. It's to avoid water intrusion into the airframe.

And a question.

Where did you get billions from? And Arizona? Article says Nevada.

#2 Superchud1, Aug 8, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  3. It is Nevada, not AZ. There are other articles about the billions in cost.

4. Link? To the other articles, I'm curious and would like to read more.

#4 Superchud1, Aug 8, 2013
  5. A drone cost $20...lol

6. In the future the only owned private thoughts will be between your ears. All other communications will be stored in some computers.

7. What?

Not trying to be a d!ck, I work on the drone program at Creech. I'm sitting 80 feet from an MQ-9 right now. I'm curious about the info the news has on these programs. Specifically what they get right and wrong.

Tin foil aside I just wanted to read more.

8. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Good luck. Here you will mostly hear from those who think the government in preparing an army of mind-reading drones to attack overweight prepers wearing tinfoil hats. Rational thought is rare in a GT thread with the word "drone" in the title.

9. Very nice. Which branch of the service? How many levels deep is the base at Yacca lake?

#9 billn, Aug 8, 2013
  10. I think all forms of communications are being stored in Utah and many other places in the US. Since we are grabbing phone, internet, and other communication our thoughts are stored with it too. Since smart electric meter boxes can listen in the home our private thoughts are about to vanish.

11. Since you work on drones does the NSA monitor all your activities to make sure a breach is security is not happening?

12. But we are preparing an army of mind-reading drones to attack overweight preppers. Radar guided, so they track the tin foil.

13. We monitor the NSA and already can read you thoughts. And after bringing up your file all I can say is damn dude.

14. I think I see where you went wrong. "I think". That's where you went astray, you obviously are not.

I don't know if all forms of electronic communication are being monitored. I highly doubt it due the the massive amount of data that is generated every second. We certianly don't collect any. And smart electric meter boxes that can listen in the home? Really.

15. If you do have any questions about the drone program I would be happy to answer them.

16. uhg...I hate creech afb...

I'm sorry you have to work at that poop dump.

17. I'm trying to think of something positive to say about Creech.....The Korean food shack isn't bad........That's all I got.

18. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

What country did you think we would park, build, test and fly UAV's in? Does this actually seem like an issue to you? We can aprk our hellicopters, fighters and bombers here, but not UAVs?

That doesn't seem to be a rational position for intelligent people to support - we can have massively armed aircraft all over America, but the biggest threat is a tiny one that the pilot doesn't have to sit inside.:upeyes:

19. Blast

Blast 'nuff said

To some, an armed aircraft without a pilot is automatically a weapon against American citizens by the gov. :upeyes:
    Completely irrational.

20. So all this money spent and they can't fly them in the rain? Nice to know.