close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Billary throws Obamamoa under the bus!

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Gunnut 45/454, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    It couldn't get any better then this Billary disavows the Obamamoa's story on Bangahsi! Say's she and the State Dept knew all along it was a terrorist attack! So nows the question is who told Amdassador Wright to got out and lie to the American public? And why Obamamoa himself lied to us about it being the movie that caused it? I guess that needs to be the first question at the town hall debate!! So Flintlicker you got the answer for this one?:rofl: I mean what are the chances the liar Obamamoa caught in another lie!!!:upeyes:

2. Jerry

Jerry Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 21, 1998
    Louisiana
    The Obomanation can't lie he's black. Oh wait.... that's about being a racist not lying. But I'll bet it's all the same in the hearts and minds of his sheep.... I mean flock. . :rofl:

3. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    Maybe she's getting worried about being coated when the excrement hits the fan. History isn't kind.

4. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    She is creating a gap and "plausible deniability" on several issues for her future.

5. getting close to election day, barry is starting to look like a loser to the media. let the in-fighting begin:rofl:, this could be the start of a blood-bath. holloween could be extra gory this year:whistling:.

6. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC

Agree....will be interesting...

[​IMG]

7. automatic slim

automatic slim Walmart Shopper

May 28, 2007
    Disputed Territory
    Do you have a link?
    I remember hearing Hill-Hag on the radio blaming that movie right after the attack...:dunno:

8. Rabid Rabbit

Rabid Rabbit

Nov 22, 2004
    Hillary has been waiting 4 years for this moment of revenge.

9. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Like the scorpion and the frog, they're both going down together ... :supergrin:

10. Glock_Convert

Glock_Convert

Aug 26, 2012
    That is the scariest pumpkin I have ever seen:eek:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2