close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bill Maher Rachel Maddow on F&F, says Repubs Don't Care About Dead Mexicans

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by sbhaven, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Bill Maher and Rachel Maddow show their ignorance about Fast and Furious and Maher claims "Republicans Don't Care About Dead Mexicans"... (video at both links)
    Reason's Nick Gillespie Schools Rachel Maddow and Bill Maher on Fast and Furious
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/23/reasons-nick-gillespie-schools-rachel-maddow-and-bill-maher-fast-and-
    Bill Maher: 'Republicans Don't Care About Dead Mexicans'
    http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/06/23/bill-maher-republicans-dont-care-about-dead-mexicans

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012

2. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    i don't know.

i know i wouldn't care about a dead maddow or maher.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  3. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
  4. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Idiots. . . .

Obama sells guns that kill Mexicans, but it's the republicans that don't care about people dying.

The BS is that no one in the media will call them out on this horse****. .

5. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

To Maher and Maddow, if the murders of a U.S. Border Patrol agent, and some innocent Mexican citizens (along with some not so innocent ones), have to be overlooked to keep O-Nothing in office, they are more than okay with that.

Obama is almost like a cult leader to these people (you can even see it with some of the DU PI posters, here).

Weird, but historically, it's happened before. A lot of times. And, it's never ended well.

6. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Maher us just about the most offensive guy in the planet. I don't often wish Ill things toward others, but in his case, I hope Karma is real.

7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky

To be fair to Maher and Maddow, I vote Republican and I actually don't care about dead Mexicans. Not even a little...like how much I care when I see a dead squirrel on the street...or less.

Not sure how they got around to blaming Republicans for a Democrat plan that was apparently INTENDED to kill Mexicans, however.

8. SGT HATRED

SGT HATRED

Sep 30, 2010
    PHX AZ
    Sorry, but I really don't care about dead mexicans...

9. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    I care about them. I can't do much about it though. Mexico is a bad place to be. It would be nice to see the same level of concern from the media as they have in cases where a child takes a gun to school. They are all for prosecuting the legal owner of that firearm.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2012
  10. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    It doesn't have to make sense for these clowns to say it.

11. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Inside their heads, it makes sense ......:ack:

12. G17Jake

G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    They tried to overlook it, but when that didn't work, it now seems they are trying to spin it to blame Republicans.

They are radical leftist revolutionaries following and protecting one of their own.

13. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003