Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Bill Ayers Rants: Why Do ‘Uniformed Military’ Get to Board Planes First?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by sbhaven, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Previously Bill Ayers told OWS protesters ‘I Get Up Every Morning and Think…Today I‘m Going to End Capitalism’. Turns out there is more from Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn visit to the OWS protest in NYC this past Friday.

Bernadine Dohrn commented to the protesters...
    Bill Ayers, while speeking to the OWS protesters commented on the special treatment American military members receive on domestic flights. He related how on his flight to New York the service members were allowed to board first:
    Actual Bill Ayers Rant: Why Do ‘Uniformed Military’ Get to Board Planes First?
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  2. steve1988

Feb 5, 2009
    Ft. Meade, MD
    I'm happy to announce that my self-worth is not determined by what Bill Ayers thinks of my job. That is all.

3. Kentak

Jan 8, 2006
    Central Ohio
    Who cares what that worm thinks?
  4. coastal4974

Nov 2, 2009
    I’m sure that will change when he is in charge

Obama 2012
  5. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

Sep 12, 2004
    Hilton Head, SC
    Teachers and nurses don't endure being shot at or blown up on a daily basis as a part of their job. Teachers and nurses can quit and go home when they've had enough. Teachers and nurses don't have to take a dump in a hole in the ground every day for year, nor carry 80-120 pounds of gear all day. Teachers and nurses don't have to watch their friends get killed at work and then get back to work the next day.

And teachers and nurses don't do all that for a disgracefully low paycheck.

Bill can suck start a shotgun.