close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Bigsupplyshop.com

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by PAGunner, Oct 6, 2012.

1. PAGunner

PAGunner

Anyone ever use www.bigsupplyshop.com ? Never heard of them before, but they have some decent prices on some things, I just want to make sure it's not a shady outfit.

2. blk69stang

blk69stang

I ordered a blackhawk Serpa III duty holster from them. Selected a holster for a P2000. Made sure to make an extra note in the comments that I wanted the holster for a P2000. They supposedly had a holster for a P2000 in stock. I paid a higher price to them because they were one of the only ones with the P2000 holster available at that time.

What did I get?

They sent me a Serpa III duty holster for a GLOCK 17.

Then, they simply cut off all contact. Their return policy requires a "return authorization" for a refund, and they would not give me one. They give no return address, so I couldn't ship it back. So now I have this NIB holster that I have less than no use for sitting in my closet and I'm out the $100 it cost to buy and ship.

AVOID!!!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012

3. PAGunner

PAGunner

That really sucks, thank you for the heads up.

4. goldenlight

goldenlight

Very good to know. I'm sorry you got burned, though. $100 is a LOT of money!

5. cgwahl

cgwahl Sheriffs a near

If this wasn't to long ago, you should do a charge back.

6. LEO/Dad

LEO/Dad Navy Veteran

I refuse to buy from any online seller unless they have a brick and mortar address. That is just me! At least it gives you something.

7. stolenphot0

stolenphot0 RTF2 Addict

Exactly what I was thinking too. Sorry you got burned man.

8. Inyo Tim

Inyo Tim Senior Moment

I have the same policy. I'll use Google Earth and drop down to their given street address. If there isn't a store there, no dice.
    blk69stang, bummer about your holster.

9. wjv

wjv

Bought my CT laser grips from them, No problems at all.

10. bigsupplyshop

bigsupplyshop

Hi Folks / blk69stang,

We finally got our account activated and now can respond to this issue. We received a very weird message on 10/6/2012 to our general contact box with no name given and the message "This is what happens when you f&!k people over !". That is all we got.

The message was sent from a yahoo address with no phone number. We ran a query on the yahoo e-mail and no orders have ever been made with us under this e-mail account. Not saying you bought under this e-mail account but it sure would help find your order.

Outside of this, what this customer is claiming is NOT how we do business. If he received an incorrect item (our fault) we would have issued him a pre-paid UPS label and swapped it for the correct item. If he bought the wrong item (his mistake) we would of generated a RMA and he could send back for a full refund minus the shipping cost (per our terms).

Saying that you cannot get a hold of us is just silly. We have a 800 number that is staffed M-F daily -- we answer the phone and I make myself available for issues as they come up.

If you would actually contacted us and provided some real info I would be happy to look into this and try and work something out. BTW, we did respond to the yahoo e-mail and have yet to receive a reply (very strange).

For all others we are a "real" merchant and have been selling online for over 7 years. We have a Elite Reseller Ratings status and we always work hard to make our customer happy with both price and service.

I hope this info is helpful.

Regards,

Cory
    Big Supply Shop