close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

BIG discounts on Surefire!

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Jon G23, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Jon G23

Jon G23

Apr 12, 2001
    Minnesota
    I'm not sure where to post this, so if this is the wrong place, mods can please delete it.

I can offer very crazy discounts on brand new Surefire product orders that are on LE Letterheads only. So, if your dept needs something or will let you buy it that way..... contact me and save a ton. I do these deals to get good gear in the hands of those who serve.

Guys and gals, thanks for your service to our communities!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2011
  2. BULLRUNN

BULLRUNN Double Tap

Oct 1, 2001
    Hampton Roads

3. Jon G23

Jon G23

Apr 12, 2001
    Minnesota
    Replied, thanks

4. nitesite10mm

nitesite10mm Dog Lover

Jun 9, 2006
    North Alabama
    Can you hook a brother up on Surefire CR123s, by the dozen?

5. Sent an email to your Gmail address. I am not too far away and would be interested.

6. Jon G23

Jon G23

Apr 12, 2001
    Minnesota
    Batteries are discounted only a few dollars for dealers. So there is really nothing I can do on them. Also, cans.... I'm a cladd III in MN but here we can't sell/deal cans, so no cans. Otherwise I'm good on everything else.

7. SCSU74

SCSU74 St. Cloud Proud

Jul 24, 2010
    The Northwoods
    do you have a store or just sell out of your house? My parents live in St. Paul and i will be home in a few weeks. I am interested in a G2X, do you have these? Do you need letter head or could i just show you my dept ID and creds?

8. Jon G23

Jon G23

Apr 12, 2001
    Minnesota
    PM on the way. I'm not a retail dealer. I sell direct to LE/Military. So, no store.

9. I understand Surefire is discontinuing a large portion of their product line, mainly their incancesdents. In fact I just ordered and received another P9 (first generation) and some G2s at a great price from a big LE equipment mail order place.

So are your offers mainly for these discontinued product lines, or for all Surefire products?

Thanks.

10. Jon G23

Jon G23

Apr 12, 2001
    Minnesota
    I don't have a single Incan in the place! I only deal in up to the minute new SF joy.

Thanks for checking, that could be on other folks minds too!

11. 10-4. That's why I asked.