close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Biden Says He is ‘Absolutely Comfortable’ with Same-Sex Marriage

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, May 6, 2012.

1. zeke501

zeke501

Oct 13, 2004
    arkansas

2. G-19

G-19

Jul 1, 2004
    Paul, thinks it just fine also. Maybe him and Biden have a lot in common.

3. JBnTX

JBnTX Texas

Aug 28, 2008
    Texas

Why would they want to?
    Why do gay people want to partake in a traditionally male/female marriage?

What purpose does it serve, other than to disrupt the institution of marriage and demean and dilute it for everyone.

It's just another attack on the standards and traditions of decent people by a group of Godless sexual deviants and perverts.

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  4. Jonesee

Jonesee

Apr 16, 2009

I would say the 50% of straight people who get divorced demean and dilute marriage for everyone...

5. G-19

G-19

Jul 1, 2004
    Amen.

6. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009

Someone ought to **** him in the ***.

Do us all a favor.:rofl:

7. Stang_Man

Stang_Man

Dec 3, 2006
    TX

mugatu be kidding me, nice roll bread :rofl:

8. Stang_Man

Stang_Man

Dec 3, 2006
    TX
    Very good point.

What two consenting adults do in their lives has zero bearing on me. If they want the tax benefits, clearny-defined estates, etc etc that a hetero-married couple would have, more power to them.

I could not care less what Paul and Peter want to do with each other, I'm too busy living and enjoying my own life :supergrin:

9. Foxtrotx1

Foxtrotx1

Jan 29, 2010
    Scottsdale AZ
    All the same benefits you get, including EQUAL rights. Gays are moral people. They are equally protected by constitution.

Blacks received equal rights in the 60's. Now it's time for Gays. Hell even the military gets it.

You know who denied gays equal rights? Hitler. He also killed them along with the Jews, gypsies and MR.

10. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    They are afforded the same rights as normal people. That is enough. There is no reason for them to be given extra rights. They have every right the Constitution states for any legal citizen. It is normal for men to marry women. It is deviant for men to marry men. That is a simple fact of history and common sense. Of course no one ever said that common sense is normal for people who want to live abnormally. If they want to marry contrary to what is normal, then they need not be surprised that they are treated as the aberrant's that they are.

11. Stang_Man

Stang_Man

Dec 3, 2006
    TX
    So, who are you to say what is and isn't normal?

Left handed people are abnormal, maybe we should keep them from marrying, too? Follows the same logic you use.

12. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    It's always the religious kooks. Just like clockwork.

13. He says he's absolutely comfortable now, but after his honeymoon he couldn't sit down for a week.

:aodnsb:

14. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004
    I was just chatting with some younger folks who are active in politics. They are in favor of a balanced budget, and 2nd amendment rights, and other conservative ideas but....... " The republican part has become the party of fear mongering and bigotry and ignorance." I can't really argue with that.

15. AlexHassin

AlexHassin

Dec 15, 2010
    Taiwan
    I’m not quite fallowing you hear. Homosexual marriage somehow destroys the “sacred” sate of marriage when divorcees, atheist,and every religion imaginable can marry in America. How does someone getting married demean or dilute your marrige exactly?

16. Glock!9

Glock!9

Oct 5, 2001
    South Eastern PA
    I am in favor of the Govt not having anything to do with Marriage at all...

17. frank4570

frank4570

Jun 25, 2004

Yep. Same as letting women vote.