close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Biden At Google Hangout Asked Questions About Gun Control

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by BLACKMAGICK, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454

Jun 20, 2002
    Great video unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears! As we have seen in todays hearing on capital hill. The Senate committie totally disreguarded Wayne LaPierre's testimony! The fix is in the AWB will pass the Senate -bet on it! All we can hope for is it will die in the House! But if it does -then the King Obamamoa will do more unlawful Executive orders !:steamed:

2. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude Lifetime Member

Jan 26, 2009
    SWMO
    The Google Chat Biden had is great.

Sturmgewehre does a descent job of putting together some good info. His comments about an AWB is interesting. It would be nice if he was right. However, our SC of today, may not interpret the cases he referenced. We have a few more liberals on the bench that seem to think guns are bad and only the elite are worthy of possession.

:wavey:

red

3. Skyhook

Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Outstanding video!

Thanks. :cheers:

I shared it with my entire contacts list...

4. garya1961

garya1961

Mar 17, 2012
    NC
    All I see is a blank screen. What happened to the video?

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  5. redbaron007

redbaron007 Some Dude Lifetime Member

Jan 26, 2009
    SWMO
    It may take it a moment to load. I think it took a few to work for me too.

:wavey:

red

6. Gundude

Gundude

Mar 7, 2003
    What kind of scenario can you envision where it passes the House? The death of this bill really should be a slam dunk. I thought I had very little respect for Republicans, and even I think it's a slam dunk. How little respect must you have for Republicans if you're worried about this passing the House?

7. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Jan 25, 2008
    Clarksville, Tn.
    It is possible that it will pass and become law, especially if we do slack off and do not stay on our reps.
    Call, e-mail or fax your reps and let them know you do not support these bans and will not support anyone who does.