close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Bevmo Posted!

Discussion in 'Grand Canyon Glockers' started by Azjeeper, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Azjeeper

Azjeeper

May 28, 2007
    Went to buy a bottle of wine and Bevmo in Tempe is posted. I was deeply offended and went to frys instead, I wrote them an email asking if its due to a legal reason or is this posted due to an anti sentiment towards legally armed citizens. the email adress to the store is store83@bevmo.com encourage everyone to send them an email asking to remove the sign.

2. Azjeeper

Azjeeper

May 28, 2007
    I was emailed back the sign is due to the store offering wine tasteing not due to any political reasons.

3. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004
    Title 4 [AZ state law] prohibits CCW into a business serving alcoholic beverages. Even if BevMo wanted to allow it, it would be against the law.

4. glock45acp21

glock45acp21

May 10, 2004
    Glendale, AZ
    Does the liquor licsence that Bevmo has allow them to serve alcohol?

5. RickD6023

RickD6023

Jan 13, 2008
    Victorville, CA
    BEVMO does hold wine and beer tasting. That can be ample reason.

6. Azjeeper

Azjeeper

May 28, 2007
    the manager did write me back and told me it was due to the wine tasteing. I was just kinda steamed when i walked up to the door and saw a huge sign that I have never seen before. We need to get that law changed.

7. glock45acp21

glock45acp21

May 10, 2004
    Glendale, AZ
    I agree whole heartadly. It's like giving the sober driving a DUI because of his drunk friend in the passenger seat.

8. blueiron

blueiron

Aug 10, 2004

Yeah.