close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best source for bulk licenses of Windows 7 & Office 2010?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Drjones, Sep 7, 2010.

1. My company is selling a lot more software than I anticipated & I'm looking for the best deal on Windows 7 Home Premium and Professional as well as Office 2010 Home and Student and Home & Business.

Best deal I've found so far is on Amazon - Home Premium is around $99, Win7 Pro is under $200. Office 2010 Home & Student we get for $109, and Home & business (with Outlook is the main difference) we get for $169.

Is there a better source if we buy several - 5-10 of each - licenses, or do you have to buy a lot more than that to see any savings?

We also have a biz account with TigerDirect but they can't beat Amazon's pricing.

We are a Dell reseller & I'm going to ask them right now too....

Thanks guys!

2. kilroy2721

kilroy2721

Feb 14, 2002
    Florida
    Then stay with Dell. They have always beat anyone else's price. That is when I worked with several companies that had Dell PC's.

3. MrSmoofy

MrSmoofy

Jul 16, 2008
    Tallahassee, FL
    You should be getting your licensing directly from Microsoft as a certified reseller.

4. kc8ykd

kc8ykd

Oct 6, 2005
    michigan
    i would do what MrSmoofy suggest first. if they don't offer any help, perhaps you should get an account with Ingram Micro or Techdata?

5. StuntPilot

StuntPilot

Oct 22, 2006
    DFW, TX