close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best prices on guns around Nashville?

Discussion in 'Volunteer Glockers' started by GlockRules, Nov 9, 2007.

1. GlockRules

GlockRules

May 1, 2001
    Nashville, TN
    Just trying to figure out where to make my next gun purchase...new to the area. Thanks!

2. ZZR guy

ZZR guy

Nov 11, 2005
    Gallatin, Tn.
    Check out Guns & Leather in Greenbrier. They have a great selection and pretty decent prices. Their phone # 615-643-4865

Second amendment gun shop in Springfield has got good prices with cash but
    not a good selection. # 615-384-5455

Bellshire hardware in Nashville also has good prices but he hates Glocks. He has a small selection but can order anything and I thing he is the cheapest. #615-860-4212

If you like Idpa Gallatin Gun Club has a match every second Sat.
    www.gallatingun.com
    Check out www.tngunowners.com
    I hope this helps.

3. tercel89

tercel89

Mar 28, 2005
    Tn
    I also say Guns & Leather in Greenbriar. I have bought stuff from them for quite a while and they have a huge selection and the cheapest prices . There is another place in Clarksville which is about 45 miles from Nashville called Tennessee Gun World . He has a great selection and very good prices , just as good a price as Guns & Leather. The address is 1525-C Ft.Campbell Blvd. Phone number 931-552-2118

4. john wall

john wall

Jan 22, 2005
    nashville, tn
    Don't forget John Arnold's shop, Specialty Arms in Lavergne. 615-793-9696.

Dennis at Guns and Leather has good prices and the best indoor range in Middle Tn. 615-643-4865

At either store, you will get the real price IN PERSON.

5. tercel89

tercel89

Mar 28, 2005
    Tn

I used to go to Specialty Arms all the time and have bought lots of guns from them ,but in the last 4 years they seem like they have went up in price on some guns as compared to Guns & Leather . Have you noticed? Last one i bought there was an XD-40 in 2003 and it was a good price but since then i noticed a price hike. But they are still a good place to go .

6. tercel89

tercel89

Mar 28, 2005
    Tn
    There is also a shop off of I-24 at exit 35 (Jeolton exit) and they have a decent collection and a small indoor range but not near as nice as Gun & Leather. Their prices are decent .I bought a very very nice MosinNagant Laminated M-44 from them there for $99 . They carry a little more military- surplus long guns than most store which is a plus for me .

7. ZZR guy

ZZR guy

Nov 11, 2005
    Gallatin, Tn.
    Specialty Arms is having a big sale this week and he has knocked the prices down on his guns. As a general rule Specialty Arms is higher than Guns & Leather, I drive a truck locally and stop at both places once or twice a month.

8. tercel89

tercel89

Mar 28, 2005
    Tn
    Hey ZZR guy , are you going to the Bob Pope gun show in Franklin ? Its supposed to be Dec. 7,8,9 . The Bob Pope shows are a hell of a lot better than the Bill Goodman shows . I am hopeing to find a CZ-82 in 9x18Mak.

9. ZZR guy

ZZR guy

Nov 11, 2005
    Gallatin, Tn.
    I might, I have not decided yet. The gun shows used to be good to go but in the last few years they have been a disapointment, when I do go I look for individuals selling guns.