Best Price on TLR-1?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by JBarbaresi, Jan 3, 2011.

1. I've seen posts before of people finding the TLR-1 lights for under $100 at places, but can't find any of them. If someone could point me in the right direction for the lowest price on the TLR-1 or TLR-1S it would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Streamlight

3. Quartermaster $99

4. very cute and also very unhelpful. thank you to everyone else who wasted less of their time giving actual advice. the only one i hadn't checked already was lapolicegear, which also seems to be the cheapest with the discount code. thanks again.

5. RayB

RayB Retired Member

Just curious... Whay are you selling your Insight WX150 and seeking a TLR-1? :dunno:

--Ray

P.S. Be sure to get the C4 variant of the TLR-1!:wavey:

6. i've ordered from botach before and didn't have any issues but apparently i'm one of the few. CTD is out of stock.

i'm gonna order from lapolicegear, after rebate the strobe model is $101 shipped. thanks again to everyone who took the time to help.

7. I'm one of those that had trouble with botach. Like 3+ months to get a holster. Completely absurd. Was a decent price though but I don't like waiting.

Did you order the strobe model or the non-strobe?

#11 cowboy1964, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2011
  8. i just got a tlr-3 for my wife's xd9sc and it seems to be every bit of quality as the insight, at less price, although not quite as bright. with the new tlr-1 strobe model you get just as bright a light and all the features that the insight offers (not really helping my FS thread i know, but just trying to be honest). another reason and not a big deal at all, but i also like the "constant on" being in the down position on the tlr vs. the up position on the insight.

i think the attachment method and actual feel of the switch are superior on the wx150 vs. the tlr-3, but only slightly.

#13 JBarbaresi, Jan 3, 2011
  9. "newyear" according to the banner at the top of the home page. strobe model was $101 shipped after the discount code. only difference is the strobe feature and an additional 30 lumens.

#14 JBarbaresi, Jan 3, 2011
  10. I bought one used for $75 and I love it.