close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best Place to take a CCW Course in Broward/PalmBeach County

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Dom, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Dom

Dom

Jul 20, 2009
    Hey guys,

I just purchased a G23 "C" model, and am relatively inexperienced with gun shooting. I know and have studied most of the safety guidelines through online websites but have zero experience actually shooting the gun (I don't receive it from my FFL for another week).

Anyway, I would like to go for my CCW and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of the best place to take this course at.

Secondly, since I have zero shooting experience, I am not sure of what to do before signing up for this course. Should I hit the ranges a few times before taking this training course? Or, is the training included in the course thereby making it ok for me to show up with zero shooting experience?

Lastly, does anyone have any suggestions of which range to practice at? I am pretty broke right now as I'm a student and would prefer to shoot my own ammo for financial reasons..

I would greatly appreciate any feedback. Thanks guys

Dom

2. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl
    I did the Gun show @ the South Florida fair grounds about 8 years ago, I can't complain