close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best place to buy in Nashville?

Discussion in 'Through-the-Lens Club' started by hickok45, Sep 12, 2008.

1. hickok45

hickok45 Millennium Member

Oct 17, 1999
    Nashville
    Anybody have a recommendation for where to buy quality SLR's in Nashville? I'm familiar with Wolfe, Best Buy, Circuit City, etc.

Contemplating a nice Nikon SLR, possibly the D90. Maybe even a D300.

2. pt945

pt945 GLOCK 17

May 7, 2002
    Murfreesboro,Tennessee
    i am a big fan of Dury's http://www.durys.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?display=home they are behind the old sears building now the nashville rescue bldg. off lafayette. they will usually price match anything from adorama or b&h great people to deal with and cromolux for my speciality size prints or gatorboard pix.

what kind of pictures do you take. i like nature/landscapes primarily if you want check out my site... www.pbase.com/turtle4me and if you need help with anything at dury's or want someone to ride there with you shoot me an e-mail or call me i love in murfreesboro 615-542-0437 if i dont answer leave a voice mail i dont carry my phone in the school systems where i work.

chris oakley