close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best Place to buy a Dan Wesson

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by mickey24, Jan 4, 2012.

1. mickey24

mickey24

Oct 15, 2009
    I went on their website and called some of the dealers on their list, but no one has them is stock and say they are special order. They do not even have a phone number to call and ask questions. How is their customer service if you can't even call them. Besides Buds or Gunbroker are there any master distributers like STI has to purchase from?

2. Nakanokalronin

Nakanokalronin JMB & MTK

May 13, 2008
    I got my Valor from a local shop who ordered it from their distributor and paid the same as Bud's was at the time. Might check around locally or just buy from Bud's. Are you looking for a specific model?

3. mickey24

mickey24

Oct 15, 2009
    I am looking for a VBOB of Guardian. None of the local places by me here in New Jersey ever get them in.

4. Nakanokalronin

Nakanokalronin JMB & MTK

May 13, 2008
    My local shop never stocked them either until I had them order one. Once they saw the quality of the Valor, they've always had a few in stock ever since and now they can't keep them on the shelves.