close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best one liners

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Dawes, Aug 17, 2004.

1. Dawes

Dawes

Aug 15, 2004
    AZ
    When I was in the Air Force, I worked with a big ol' fellow from Oklahoma. He had kind of a unique sense of humor. One day we were working on something, and he says to me "Well, we like you Paul, but you sh*t too close to the house". That's stuck with me ever since ;)

2. CRider

CRider Crider who?

Mar 29, 2001
    in PA, with BlueJeans
    True story.

Was working with a guy that plays for the other team. He was known for making comments designed to get you to make a comment about his being gay. We were working on a database project and he made some comment to me that I no longer remember, I turned to him and simply said "Tom, bite me." I knew instantly I was going to get something back. "Well Chris, I appreciate the offer but I like my men bigger and more muscular." I replied back in less than 1/2 a second "well Tom, since we're sharing...I like mine with t*ts" ;f He turned around, got back to work and didn't say another word;a