close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best IWB for G30SF?

Discussion in 'GATE Self-Defense Forum' started by sa227driver, May 25, 2012.

1. sa227driver

sa227driver Trophy Husband

Jul 28, 2010
    SoCal
    Mas,

I recently picked up a G30SF on an incredible deal and I plan to carry it on occasion. I currently have a Comp-Tac Minotaur holster with changeable shell bodies for my CCW pistols (G19, Sig 228, Sig 220). I really like my Comp-Tac and I have owned a Crossbreed SuperTuck in the past as well.

Any recommended holsters, paired with an appropriate gun belt, that will carry a G30SF well, besides the two mentioned above? I have a large frame, 6'2" 250lbs., so some holsters just don't work well for my frame.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Brett

2. Mas Ayoob

Mas Ayoob KoolAidAntidote Moderator

Nov 6, 2005
    You already have good IWB choices. Others I've had good luck with include the ARG from Mitch Rosen, and Elmer McEvoy's design from Leather Arsenal.

best,
    Mas

3. sa227driver

sa227driver Trophy Husband

Jul 28, 2010
    SoCal
    Thank you for taking the time to answer my question Mas. I think I'll go with a Comp-Tac Minataur body for my holster and an open top paddle holster for range time and around the home. Thanks again for your advice.