close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best Gun Shop in Alabama?

Discussion in 'Heart of Dixie Glockers' started by HauntedAlabama, Feb 9, 2010.

1. ashvillemark

ashvillemark

Apr 8, 2010
    Alabama
    shotgun sports in anniston on hwy 431 in saks.great pricesand allways friendly and helpful

2. uaengineer

uaengineer

Jun 21, 2012
    Bham, AL
    I called to see what they had and all they have right now are the Chinese Type 53 carbines (M44 clone) for $149 which I guess is a "meh" price seeing as how the 53's were usually left in rough shape with less than stellar bores. Might hold out for a decent and better shooting 91/30 for same or less price. They had no crates of surplus ammo, but had 20 round packs out of the crates for sale for $10 and I'll pass on that when you can get that stuff today for 20 cents a round after shipping. I'll just have to see what else they have next time I'm over that way.

3. hnp684

hnp684

Feb 28, 2009
    H&H Guns in Georgiana, this is a small gun shop and gunsmithing service. Friendly staff that really seem to know what they are talking about. They even have a shooting range so if they mount a scope they and shoot and sight it in or you.