Best Gun Holsters For Glock 19 or Glock 23?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by arthur007, Feb 16, 2013.

1. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. SARG

And after going through dozens over the last twenty years ....... the Blackhawk Serpa w/paddle ( $40. ) is now my choice for concealed carry ........ and the Serpa duty rig @ work.

3. Sgt.K

Sgt.K They Just Work!

I like the Glock holster and I have a Zero Concealment kydex (current choice) for owb and I like the Remora for IWB around the house. I don't carry that way very often when I'm going out but the Remora works there too.
  4. I've purchased more holsters than I'd care to talk about.

I've settled on a DeSantis SkyCop crossdraw. I love it.
    It also works well as a strong side carry.

In the car, I mounted a Glock Sport to the left side of my Ford Explorer console and cover it with a baseball cap.
  5. Holsters that consent to you to hold like women
  6. GeorgiaGlocker

GeorgiaGlocker Incirlik AB

Milt Sparks Versa Max II
  7. I have heard many things about the Milt Sparks Versa Max Holster
  8. Galco belt slide holds my G19. When that wears out, going to get a Galco concealable owb holster. Love me some Galco.
  9. I heard from the somewhere or noticed that the issue with the G19 sized pistols are the grip length.
  10. After much experimentation - the Glock Sport/Combat Holster! Cheers.
  11. rolltide_pisco

rolltide_pisco NRA Life Member

12. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

13. I also have a Theis for IWB and love it.
    My newest addition that I also absolutely love is as Raven Concealment Phantom with pancake wings. I've also got the c-hook IWB attachment which seems great, but haven't tried it that way yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
  14. [​IMG]

TT GunLeather Pancake with ostrich trim.
  15. coyote 30

coyote 30 COYOTE HUNTER!!

I carry daily in a Olen holster OWB. Very concealable, comfortable and I think carrys just about as close as an IWB.

See them at

I think you have to call to order as their web site ordering is not running yet.

Good prices and they ship in a week or less if you order black.
  16. Mitch Rosen 5JR in Mahogany leather for OWB, Old Faithful for IWB.
  17. I would suggest the thread at the top of the forum with all of the various makers. Put your order in when you find something you like. Get a cheap holster right now like a Glock brand holster to fill the bill and then when you get a nice one you are good to go.
  18. Just get a Glock Sport Combat holster, Large size, holds all your Glocks high and tight, good retention, but easy to deploy weapon. Plus you'll save a ton of $. Just MHO.
  19. In leather, the Black Ops Pro Plus from Rocky at Pure Kustom Holsters. (Can be worn OWB or IWB.)

In kydex...

The Eclipse, from Blade-Tech. (Can be worn OWB or IWB...IWB requires optional adapters.)

The Gen II C Series Snap-On, by XConcealment (OWB)
    The Gen II C Series Compact IWB, by XConcealment (IWB)

In "Hybrid" (or soft-back), the Onyx from StealthGearUSA. (IWB)

Remember...the belt is the foundation of the carry system, make it a solid foundation. (Wal-Mart, JC Penny's, Sears, Dickies, Carhart, & you local western store DO NOT sell "solid foundations"...they sell quicksand.)
    #60 dosei, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014