Best Glock Night Sights?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by hioctane33, Mar 5, 2012.

1. rangr

After a lot of time researching on what I want, I just put trijicon HDs on my new G26.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Delmonte67

Delmonte67 Glock 40 cal.

Low profile/ snagfree Meps for me on my G27, did a lot comparisons and one thing I found out is that the white circle around the Trijicon sights rubs off over time, where the Meprolights are sealed and don't. $80 and guaranteed for 10 years. Glow really bright.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#62 Delmonte67, Apr 8, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  3. Does anyone know if Truglo TG131GT2 sights will fit on a glock 23? I know I should have bought the TG131GT1 sights but the store clerk passed me the wrong ones, I didn't check, and now I'll have to drive two hours back to the store to exchange them. How different could the sights be?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. dwbG30SF

dwbG30SF Member

I did some research for you, and it appears that the ones you have TG131GT2 Fits Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32 & 37
    and the TG131GT1 Fits Glock 17/17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 38 & 39. If it dont' fit, don't force it.

Dude, I would call the place where you made the purchase, and tell them what happened. Have them ship you the right sight set, with a return lable, so you can send the others back.

5. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

I am looking to replace my old Glock 27's factory night sights and noticed that Meprolight has a new, adjustable model for the subcompacts called the Ad-Com.

Do any of you have any experience with this model that you are willing to share?

Thanks.

6. I like those

7. SARG

$18. for shipping---- Ouch

8. i dot pros are my new favorite

9. Also posted on TruGlo TFO thread:

Just put the green/green Tru-Glo TFO sights on my G17 - $84.99 from Amazon Prime. Unbelievable!!! In bright sun they absolutely POP! And in the dark, they still pop! By comparison, I just bought a NIB Springfield Armory TRP with factory Trijicon night sights. While they are nothing to brag about in daylight, at night they're nice and bright. BUT... side by side in the dark the TFO's are noticably brighter! In the daytime, no comparision! For my old eyes, the TFO's are the best I've found so far!

10. I am really hooked on Heinie Straight Eight sights. I've been using them on my Glock 30 for some years and now I just installed them on my new Glock 34. Might do a hat trick and install the Heinie sights on my Glock 19 also. To me they are that good.