close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Best Glock Night Sights?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by hioctane33, Mar 5, 2012.

1. rangr

rangr

Feb 9, 2013
    After a lot of time researching on what I want, I just put trijicon HDs on my new G26.

2. Delmonte67

Delmonte67 Glock 40 cal.

Nov 28, 2011
    Northeast Ohio
    Low profile/ snagfree Meps for me on my G27, did a lot comparisons and one thing I found out is that the white circle around the Trijicon sights rubs off over time, where the Meprolights are sealed and don't. $80 and guaranteed for 10 years. Glow really bright.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013

3. Anwilson61

Anwilson61

Apr 14, 2013
    Does anyone know if Truglo TG131GT2 sights will fit on a glock 23? I know I should have bought the TG131GT1 sights but the store clerk passed me the wrong ones, I didn't check, and now I'll have to drive two hours back to the store to exchange them. How different could the sights be?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

4. dwbG30SF

dwbG30SF Member

Mar 10, 2013
    Georgia
    I did some research for you, and it appears that the ones you have TG131GT2 Fits Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 31, 32 & 37
    and the TG131GT1 Fits Glock 17/17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26, 27, 33, 34, 35, 38 & 39. If it dont' fit, don't force it.

Dude, I would call the place where you made the purchase, and tell them what happened. Have them ship you the right sight set, with a return lable, so you can send the others back.

5. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

Jan 23, 2000
    I am looking to replace my old Glock 27's factory night sights and noticed that Meprolight has a new, adjustable model for the subcompacts called the Ad-Com.

Do any of you have any experience with this model that you are willing to share?

Thanks.

6. I like those

7. SARG

SARG

Mar 7, 2007
    Northeast
    $18. for shipping---- Ouch

8. clydog

clydog

Dec 4, 2013
  9. mvmojo

mvmojo

Jan 30, 2012
    Also posted on TruGlo TFO thread:

Just put the green/green Tru-Glo TFO sights on my G17 - $84.99 from Amazon Prime. Unbelievable!!! In bright sun they absolutely POP! And in the dark, they still pop! By comparison, I just bought a NIB Springfield Armory TRP with factory Trijicon night sights. While they are nothing to brag about in daylight, at night they're nice and bright. BUT... side by side in the dark the TFO's are noticably brighter! In the daytime, no comparision! For my old eyes, the TFO's are the best I've found so far!

10. glide

glide

Sep 16, 2007
    Maui, Hawaii
    I am really hooked on Heinie Straight Eight sights. I've been using them on my Glock 30 for some years and now I just installed them on my new Glock 34. Might do a hat trick and install the Heinie sights on my Glock 19 also. To me they are that good.

11. tankermw

tankermw

Apr 10, 2008
    Florida
    I have XS Big Dots on my 43. I really like them.

Decutor likes this.
  12. Zerodefect

Zerodefect I feel pretty.

Jun 27, 2009
    Yakutsk, Sakha Republic
    Warren Sevigny comp rear. Dawson .125" wide tritium front. That's right, one dot only.
    [​IMG]

If your skills stink because you don't have nighthouse training, you might prefer 2 dot:
    [​IMG]

IMO, 3 dot sights are cluttered and messy under most low light conditions, which slows me down. Pretty much obsolete due to newer quality single and 2 dot setups.

Ps: XS big dots are garbage. I gave mine away for free. Great for close ranges. But at close range, I don't even need sights. At 25 yards+, they are extremely slow.